Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689767
  • Total Topics: 118294
  • Online Today: 786
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: New items as requested from Black Cat Bases  (Read 4682 times)

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
    • http://www.blackcatbases.com
New items as requested from Black Cat Bases
« on: March 11, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »
Hi, We have now made alot of the bits that were asked for and we are working on the rest. Here is what we have so far:
American mail box on a pole, pulp tokens numbered 1 to 10 and shells half the size of our current ones!: http://www.blackcatbases.com/page.asp?id=workbench[/url]

Offline matakishi

• The Teacher
  • Galactic Brain
  • Cousin of Hammers
    • Matakishi's Tea House
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 10:43:44 PM »
The mail boxes are nice, I'll get a load when I see you at SALUTE :)

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 11:32:46 PM »
Hi Matakishi,
Didn't know you were on here to! We found it the other day when someone was kind enough to let us know we were being discussed and there were requests for us! Thanks for the comment on the mail boxes, glad to know someone likes them! We will see you at Salute be in touch before then!
Jo:)

Offline matakishi

• The Teacher
  • Galactic Brain
  • Cousin of Hammers
    • Matakishi's Tea House
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 11:43:20 PM »
Jo, this is my favourite part of the Internet, nice to have you aboard :)

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 11:58:31 PM »
Yes it is nice here, we always like to make what people want and hope to complete the to do list soon for the requests here! Now where else is there I should know about? Any sugestions for other boards we should join? The small ones are often the most friendly, but sadly the least likely to stumble across! Jo :)

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 01:39:18 AM »
Oooo! Pulp tokens! I'll be picking up a bunch of those along with the mail boxes.

Thanks for the heads up. Are these things avaialble now? :?:
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline lgkmas

• Assistant
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 03:01:10 AM »
Looks good so far. What else in on the agenda? If I have to pay postage to Australia, I better make the purchase worthwhile. Might be worth waiting to get a decent package together.
regards
Bob

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 07:06:39 AM »
yeah, exactly the stuff we need!!  :love:

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 08:50:50 AM »
Hi, Well let me try and answer all the questions: firstly postage to Australia is not that expensive, it is based on actual weight plus a little bit for packaging materials, no silly set prices!:) What else is in the pipeline, well the only outstanding thing we have from here that was requested I think is trash cans without lids which are being worked on and Middle eastern archeological bits on bases which are also being worked on at the moment, we have a virtually endless list of small bits and pieces to be made, so if you are after something in particular then let me know and we will prioritise it if we can and/ or add it to the list. The bits will be available very soon but are waiting for a production mould at the moment. They will be in the American Urban scenery and the pulp sections of our website once they are done. I hope to photograph the rest of the small metal bits (lamps etc) that are missing their photos and have them on the website before the weekend. Thanks for all the interest and let us have any more requests! Jo:)

Offline lgkmas

• Assistant
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 09:11:51 AM »
Thanks Jo, for the update. Nothing in particular but it's a case of when I see it, I know I must have it. Although my building project is intended for inter-war America, at the moment I am going to use it for Freikorps for a demo game in a few months. Hence, while I will get the Police boxes eventually, my priority at the moment is the demo game, so European or be anywhere stuff is what I am looking for. Having just done a factory, a barracks block and a beerhall, perhaps what I need are the usual crates of varying sizes, barrels (rather than oil drums), perhaps some outdoor settings for the beergarden cum restaurant, stuff I would find too time consuming to do myself.
However, if you do come up with something I just must have, I am sure that I will have to bend the rules.

regards

Bob

Offline lgkmas

• Assistant
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 09:53:49 AM »
Damn, I've got to check out web sites more closely before I hit the keys. Yes, barrels just what I need. Crates may be a problem. I don't need them with modern weaponry showing. Can I just get sets of plain wooden crates?

Are these in different sizes or is it one size fits all? I could see a small one on a table on its side at the beerhall, while a couple of larger ones could be waiting on the warehouse loading dock. Variety in sized crates would also look better.
yes, I know, don't look a gift horse in the mouth!
Let me know if there is variety on the way and I will start convincing her indoors that I absolutely must have them.

regards

Bob

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »
Hi Bob, Yes we are very flexible about how we sell things it is all made in house so just tell us you want all plain ones and that is what you will get! :)
 We do have some smaller crates on the way... along with the small barrels. Don't worry with the ammount of items we sell and it is increasing all the time we are happ to have questions and provide links no problem! However for future reference the search box should show you all barrels for example cactushop which we use for the website is very good and the search actually works! :o  Thanks for your interest, any thing else I can do to help just ask. Jo:)

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »
Quote from: "Black Cat Bases"
They will be in the American Urban scenery and the pulp sections of our website once they are done.

Looking forward to that section appearing. I'd be much surprised if we couldn't come up some other nice stuff you can make for that bin  :wink:

I'll be in for some skulls and some bases/encounter-markers very soon, now, as I am actually nearing completion of the 5 groups of minis I need painted to get started on some serious  :D  pulp gaming.

I'll be needing those pulp tokens, too. Can't say if they'll be Hero Points or objective/victory points, but they'll certainly find their use  :mrgreen:
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84