Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "We still have work to do!" The search for the Master continues. Update page 3!  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
lol

He really should invest in some decent dice. I even sent him the link to the magic ones we use, but to no avail...

Magic, ya say?

I did wonder how I kept rolling '12' on a d10.....

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
Magic, ya say?

I did wonder how I kept rolling '12' on a d10.....

That was just you cheating :D

"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
That was just you cheating :D

No need for any cheating when you are playing against 'Roll a '1' Bibbly'....

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
No need for any cheating when you are playing against 'Roll a '1' Bibbly'....

True.
Right lets not derail this thread anymore.  ;)

Offline Elk101

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Lovely set up and an exciting campaign. Despite what the European distributor of the rules says, they are a huge amount of fun and amongst my favourite rules of all time.

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
True.
Right lets not derail this thread anymore.  ;)

OK, then.

Wot 'appened next...?

Offline Vagabond

• Mastermind
    • Vagabond's Wargaming Blog
OK, then.

Wot 'appened next...?

Yes - wot 'appened next...?

.......There's  a strange echo in here!!!

Offline majorsmith

• Scatterbrained Genius
Fantastic set up and storyline!

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
Superb looking game, very atmospheric with that lovely scenery.

Yes, wot did 'appen next?   ???

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
Great looking game Guys :-*  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Jim did you happen to supply my brother with the same kind of dice, he always rolls shit when we play these rules
And I suppose, just because it seems to be the done thing
Wot happens next

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures

And I suppose, just because it seems to be the done thing
Wot happens next

James rolled shit dice  lol

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
The sun had set and darkness had descended upon Whitechapel.  The Masters crate sat atop a flat bed wagon which had turned down a side street in an attempt to find a new path to the safe house. The wagon was stationary, the path forward was blocked by dead bodies, most of the Masters henchmen lay dead or dying, the Northern ruffians had either been killed or had fled the scene.

The plain clothes detectives had lost several men but were mostly in good shape and the Vampire Hunters all unharmed. Inspector Straker seeing his path to the crate clear he ran down a side alley and clambered onto the wagon and the crate itself. At that moment he realized his folly, he had no weapon about his person to destroy the Master!

Professor Hargreaves, one of the Vampire Hunters was racing towards him, shouting out " For Gods sake Man, stand clear, if you value your mortal Soul get out of there!"

Straker coming to his senses jumped clear of the box. Fortunately for him his actions were timely as a great force from within the crate blasted the lid clean off which shattered into a multitude of pieces and fragments on the ground behind. Emerging from the crate Straker could make out the form of a tall man or creature, his face concealed in the darkness.

The last surviving henchman seeing his Master appear charged the nearest policeman only to be shot dead in a instant.

Professor Hargreaves raised his silver crucifx and advanced on the crate, calmly recounting prayers and the word of God in an attempt to drive off the Master.

The Master looked past Hargreaves seemingly unaffected by his words, he saw his path to the safe house blocked. From his mouth came a gutteral roar followed by a long hiss and in flash he had leapt from the crate across a wall into the yard of a nearby building.

Hargreaves could vaguely make out the master as he ran across the yard and disappeared through the gates into the darkness....

" We had him!"  said Straker looking at Defenzles as he ran towards the  of the crate along with Professor Hargreaves. "We had him and I let him go!" he said again.

"Lucky for you that you did otherwise you would not be standing here now. Next time you enter the pit of the Viper take with you such weapon as to defend yourself!" responded Defenzlez. "We must hurry if we are yet to catch this fox tonight! Now we can account for eight boxes, yet two remain and he will lead us to them this night. And then we will end him for good!"

To be continued.... ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 01:49:16 PM by Malamute »

Offline OSHIROmodels

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Custom terrain a speciality.
    • Oshiro modelterrain
“Will the dead never die?”

Not with my dice rolling  lol
cheers

James

https://www.oshiromodels.co.uk/