Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:05:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686495
  • Total Topics: 118103
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: PoetsPMC/Isaacs Pulp Miniatures  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
PoetsPMC/Isaacs Pulp Miniatures
« on: August 11, 2019, 05:24:39 PM »
As the simple title says, I will be using this thread to post pulp miniatures I’ve painted as well as terrain from time to time.
To start here’s a Pacific explorer I painted up for my little brothers Pulp Alley League. the miniature is from Warlord Games, Bolt Action range, and specifically the British Chindits HQ pack.
Can’t wait to post more in the future  :D

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
Re: PoetsPMC/Isaacs Pulp Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 08:27:55 PM »
Some more pulp minis I finished up this morning. I plan on using the Nazis(right and left minis) As villains in a Pacific Campaign. The middle fella is just a generic detective. The left and middle miniatures are Pulp Figures, and the right miniature is Warlords Bolt Action.

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 01:16:41 PM »
What do you do with a drunken sailor? Send him on a two fisted pacific pulp adventure of course!  lol Sadly he’s very large even though reaper minis are supposed to be 25mm... but I’m going to just call him André the Giant and roll with it. I also finished two pulp adventurers for my pacific campaign league. Sailor is reaper minis, and the two explorers are warlord Chindits

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 01:51:04 PM »
Well done! Looks like they're ready for action.

Online FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 12:50:28 AM »
As a federal inspector for the mint, I'm going to have to talk to you about defacing the currency....

Oh, wait, just kidding.  Looks like you are having fun - and that is the whole point (and helping out your kid brother which is a good sign).

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 02:26:30 PM »
As a federal inspector for the mint, I'm going to have to talk to you about defacing the currency....
lol gave me a good chuckle

Here’s the last two miniatures for my current pulp league. I’ve named the league The International Archeologists Guild. First up is the leader of the league, Dr.Davidovich, who I named after my Great Great Grandfather. The miniature is a warlord Chindit. Next up is Asil, who is also a warlord mini.

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 01:57:14 PM »
Reviving this from the dead as I actually have time to paint and do hobby stuff under quarantine.  :D Some wip terrain for a South American jungle campaign using the perilous island book from Pulp Alley.
First up is a sacrificial alter. 2nd up is just some generic rocks.

Offline Poetspmc

• Assistant
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 12:09:48 PM »
Finished this mini yesterday. Still needs a few finishing touches on the base but I’m very happy with how it came out. Tried using more layers and even a glaze so woohoo

Offline WuZhuiQiu

• Mastermind
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 02:32:38 PM »
Nice use of the Chindit figures!