Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:53:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689788
  • Total Topics: 118296
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Battle Report]Chain of Command - Going Solo Pt.1 **(Pt.2 added now!)**  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Battle Brush Sigur

• Mastermind
  • Brush-for-Hire
Last week I was down with a cold. AND I was invited to demo the lovely Chain of Command rules to a group of Bolt Action players. So of course I wanted to make the experience enjoyable to everybody so they see the error of their ways and get into Chain of Command. ;) (kidding. BA is fine. I just prefer Chain of Command.)

This means that I had to get back into those rules proper, just so I know what I'm talking about. And I had to familiarize myself with the look and feel of 28mm Chain of Command. Usually I play in 15mm, because it fits the ground scale of the game better, etc. If you've seen any of my CoC battle reports you'll know how i play that game (badly, overall. :P )

Aaaanyway, good excuse to get out my criminally underused 28mm WW2 collection and set up a nice solo game, eh? Indeed. And here's my battle report of that:

[size=18]https://www.tabletopstories.net/language/en/2020/02/chain-of-command-going-solo-pt-1/[/size]

Battle report available in English and German. Hope you enjoy it!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 01:04:13 PM by Battle Brush Sigur »

Offline levied troop

• Mastermind
Re: [Battle Report]Chain of Command - Going Solo Pt.1
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 09:33:41 AM »
Enjoyed!  Good report and lovely looking game.
The League of Gentlemen Anti Alchemists
(We Turn Gold into Lead)

Offline Battle Brush Sigur

• Mastermind
  • Brush-for-Hire
Re: [Battle Report]Chain of Command - Going Solo Pt.1
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 01:03:04 PM »
Thanks very much! :)

Part 2 of the great CoC solo experiment is up as well!

https://www.tabletopstories.net/language/en/2020/02/chain-of-command-going-solo-pt-2/