Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:54:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Broadcasters  (Read 674 times)

Offline Unlucky General

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
Broadcasters
« on: August 22, 2019, 07:23:01 PM »
http://unluckygeneral.blogspot.com/

I recently got involved in a discussion about broadcasters on YouTube and it made me think to write up some short reviews on hobby and history broadcasters who use YouTube and podcasting. I'm following several of them and enjoy them very much whilst I paint and make models.

If you follow the link to my blog you will find 11 reviews I have just completed. I will do more in the near future. You can filter your search using my label (right hand side) "Broadcasting".

Please note that I'm not trying to be too critical and I'm not giving ratings or anything like that. I'm also only reviewing the ones I follow - so any critical commentary balances out against my support for the effort. I've got a small following of 112 but thought to give others a look in the hope someone finds it useful.

Offline grant

• Galactic Brain
Re: Broadcasters
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 04:47:27 AM »
Is there a point to this?
It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words - Orwell, 1984

Offline Paratrooper 42

• Librarian
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 09:52:03 AM »
Is there a point to this?

Maybe Unlucky General is offering some us a service of reviewing podcasts and videos out there and distilling them into an easy to digest list?

I for one often listen to podcasts when painting so having someone 'vet' them for me first would be useful.

Offline Gibby

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 10:16:59 AM »
What a great resource, thanks UG! I am a fan of many of the broadcasters you have highlighted and they're the sort of thing I listen to/watch whilst painting (or even just to sit and watch at times!). There are some you've listed that I haven't encountered yet so I will check them out! The more the merrier!