Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690503
  • Total Topics: 118334
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Tabby's Painting Services  (Read 794 times)

Offline Silent bob

• Scientist
Tabby's Painting Services
« on: August 28, 2019, 07:46:53 AM »
Hi,

Has anyone had painting done by 'Tabby' - if so can you please PM me any positive (or negative) feedback about his services.

I'm looking at having some figures painted and am after reviews.

Thanks a lot

Offline TravRed

• Lurker
Re: Tabby's Painting Services
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 06:25:59 PM »
What can I say, a decent painter but abysmal service. Never sticks to agreed deadlines, never communicates unless you constantly chase, and generally I'd say "buyer beware".

I sent a smallish number of figures in July 2021 and was assured they would not take long. Summer ran into Autumn, and then Winter, but no figures. I sent requests for updates and after delays got excuses like, COVID had caused a shortage of paint brushes. I was promised the order would be done by mid December, that slipped to Christmas, and then New Year.  Then in mid January I eventually got the figures back, well most of them. Two units missing but I was told all had been accounted for. I pointed out that I'd been billed for two units that were not included, and get told "lose the attitude".

Well it's now 15th Feb 2022 and the post has delivered some of the missing figures but not all of them, oh and no apology. So I'm righting off the rest of the commission and putting it down to experience. So in closing, would I recommend? No not really, unless you like constant delays, no communication and lousy service.