Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:02:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690822
  • Total Topics: 118354
  • Online Today: 861
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Review of Forgotten World’s Living Dead Peasants  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Hincmar

• Bookworm
Re: Review of Forgotten World’s Living Dead Peasants
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2019, 09:55:01 AM »

I'm listed as backer 688 but have seen no sign of anything coming this way yet.   That may be because I pledged for the full starter set including living dead warriors.   Given the comments about the poor quality of the resin character figures that may be no bad thing if it means they have improved the production process for the latter by the time they get to my pledge.   The plastic kits so far look very good and worth the KS investment.

Offline tyrionhalfman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2019, 08:03:31 PM »
I’ve received most of my pledge this week. I say most because they were having issues with the rule book, etc. in the starter set, but offered in one of their KS updates to send the minis only, if we emailed them to request it, to anyone whose pledge included the starter set, and the missing items will be sent on later when they’re ready. I’m not disappointed by the quality of the plastics or the character freebies, all seem excellent :)

Offline Ogrob

• Mastermind
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2019, 09:13:12 PM »
Got mine a while back, I only got plastic boxes. The resin is dreadful, print lines in the casts and super soft and does not take paint well at all even when washed properly and primed. Plastics are good though.

Offline MustContainMinis

• Librarian
    • Must Contain Minis
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 12:56:15 PM »
Ugh, I hate when I'm walking around an a crow pecks my eyeball out.  Every...damn...time.

Lol! Too funny!
Check out my site Must Contain Minis. I do news, previews, showcases and reviews of miniatures and miniature related products.

Offline MustContainMinis

• Librarian
    • Must Contain Minis
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2019, 12:59:59 PM »
Question for the reviewer, does it come with (plenty of) unarmed arms options? I kind of dislike my zombies walking around with weaponry. Not really how I view them.

And I am sure that those armed arms will fit perfectly on my Frostgrave Cultists bodies, so no loss either. :D

They come with no unarmed options.  Note: I seem to be corrected further down the chat. There might be an option to make three unarmed per six figures.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 04:33:57 PM by MustContainMinis »

Offline Daniel36

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »
They come with no unarmed options.
Thanks for the info. Too bad.

Offline tyrionhalfman

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2019, 07:30:33 PM »
They come with three empty right arms and three empty left arms per sprue of six bodies, so you could make half of them up as unarmed

https://mustcontainminis.com/2019/08/living-dead-peasants-review-fireforge-games.html See images of the sprue on this link