Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Empress Minis Wormhole  (Read 787 times)

Offline Shahbahraz

• Mastermind
    • A Lead Odyssey
Empress Minis Wormhole
« on: September 18, 2019, 08:32:49 PM »
It look to me like Empress have their own access to the Brigade Models timewarp delivery wormhole.

Ordered 10.50pm Monday, arrived at rural location East Coast Scotland this morning. Top service and top figures  :D  Very impressed.
Wargaming since the dark ages...

---https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/---

Offline Paul @ Empress Miniatures

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Empress Minis Wormhole
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 09:34:15 AM »
Hi, Thanks for this nice comment.  :-*Great to wake up to some nice stuff in this rather troubled world we seem to inhabit. ;)

Empress Miniatures is viewed by many as quite a large company but the day to day stuff is simply handled by Christine and myself and we are VERY busy so its very satisfying to get some great feedback.

Also thanks to Ian another customer who went to the trouble of pointing out your post  :-*

Offline Shahbahraz

• Mastermind
    • A Lead Odyssey
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »
You're welcome, we're always ready with criticism when things go wrong, so it's only right that we're equally ready to tell others when things go right.

(Once, long ago, I worked as a manager on an IT help-desk, and it was noticeable that no-one ever rang up to tell us that they had logged in and everything worked beautifully..) 

Now all you have to do is get more sculpts in the bustina and additional helpers for the machine gun crew ..   

I will definitely be purchasing again, and recommending Empress. There are only small numbers needed for Chain of Command, but I'm sure they will all add up.

Offline Paul @ Empress Miniatures

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »
You're welcome, we're always ready with criticism when things go wrong, so it's only right that we're equally ready to tell others when things go right.

(Once, long ago, I worked as a manager on an IT help-desk, and it was noticeable that no-one ever rang up to tell us that they had logged in and everything worked beautifully..) 

Yes you are so right  ;)