Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:56:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gellerpox  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
Gellerpox
« on: August 30, 2019, 07:28:35 PM »
I've finally started on my Gellerpox despite having bought them when the box was first released. 

The figs are great and I'm not sure what caused the delay.  But we are under weigh now. 

I did finish some of the wee beasties before.  They have seen action in my AoS Nurgle army, but this is the first time I've finished any of the actual mutant guys.  Hopefully I'll have them all done by next week. 

I'm more likely to use them for 40K than for Kill Team.  I have a bunch of Nurgle daemons for my AoS Nurgle army so these guys are likely to be used for a small boarding-party or mutiny-type thing on my space ship terrain.  I will probably get some Death Guard to go with them, most likely just a squad of either regular plague marines or the terminators and a leader type. 

I might go for that easy to build box that comes with the three termies and the leader.  But I do like the look of the regular plague marines more and I could get an easy to build set of them too.

I don't think I'll include any pox walkers, at least for a while, as I imagine the force to be more like a Death Guard infiltrator that got aboard a ship and influenced some of the crew rather than a massive plague outbreak. 

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Gellerpox
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 03:13:38 PM »
You paint the Rogue Trader crew side of the box yet?

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 05:40:11 AM »
 I did them last fall within two weeks of the box coming out.

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 12:16:05 AM »
Here are some more of the Gellerpox, the big muties this time.  I have 3 of them done.  The leader guy and two of the others.  One more to go and he should be done tonight I think.

The Gang stare off into the sunset, watching the Lone Ranger ride away, confident that the pustules that burst on him will infect a whole new town.

Vulgar Thrice-Cursed

Cookie

The Deep

Gellerpoxling

Offline AWu

• Mastermind
    • War is the H-word
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 08:33:17 PM »
Very cool bunch.. I admire yours ..
we bought it  the same week and yet none of mine are painted sans few doors and pipes :(

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mastermind
    • Pictors Studio
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 01:54:54 PM »
I have all of the pipes painted, some of the chairs and a few of the doors.  I'm working on the last of the big brutes now.  Yesterday was pretty busy with call so I didn't get him finished.  Hopefully he will be done by Sunday. 

I have the mites finished but need to do the stinger swarms and slugs still.  I also got distracted working on a Warhound titan for my Tiger Eyes.