Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:52:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Vampire the Masquerade : Chapters (Board Game with miniatures)  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Sterling Moose

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Vampire the Masquerade : Chapters (Board Game with miniatures)
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2019, 09:19:50 PM »
D'oh I was all geared up to visit my local Chapters to check out a copy of the game.  Ho hum   :(
'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.'

Offline Historiker

• Scientist
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2019, 09:46:13 PM »
Flyos Games say on their Facebook Page that they will visit the Essen Spiel 2019 which will begin on October 24th.

Maybe we will see some more content after that.

The game itself will be on Kickstarter in Q1 2020. I would assume that delivery will be 10-12 months later but that is just an uninformed guess.

Still quite a long time off but I will be pretty excited to follow the evolution of the game.

Since the Modiphius miniatures will be released in April 2020 I will probably paint some of those up before the game releases.
"The philosopher Didactylos has summed up an alternative hypothesis as: Things just happen. What the hell."

Offline Historiker

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 09:25:56 PM »
For everyone interested in the game: The Kickstarter is now live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flyosgames/vampire-the-masquerade-chapters/

Although this definitely is not one of the typical Kickstarter "get a thousand minis"-games, the first new miniature stretch goals have already been unlocked :)