Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:46:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 872 times)

Offline Ranthony

• Scientist
Hello
« on: November 26, 2019, 01:42:08 PM »
Hi, I have joined this forum on behalf of a friend who was taken ill some time back.
He is a toy soldier collector and has asked me to sell parts of his collection to raise some much needed funds.

I'm not a collector myself so if I am able (if allowed), I will post what he is selling bit by bit describing what they are.
There are thousands of 20mm plastic soldiers from world war 2 and various metal soldiers in 28mm including zulu war? And 10mm with lots of paints and uniform/ history books too.

If a moderator can give permission, I will put some items up later,if not, please forgive my intrusion.

I don't use PayPal or anything like that so I can deliver locally where work hours permit or you can collect from my place in west london.

Thank you

Anthony
Exodus 1:10 KJV
Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

Offline fred

• Galactic Brain
    • Miniature Gaming
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 07:55:01 AM »
Hi

Sorry to hear your friend is ill, but it is good that you are able to help him out.

Taking photos and posting those will be the best way of describing  the stuff - if your friend can give some details that will help.  There is a whole set of boards for sales the ‘Bazaar of  obscurities’

This is a global forum - so limiting your self to cash and west London, will be quite a restriction.

10mm stuff could be of interest to me.

Offline Ranthony

• Scientist
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 09:07:08 AM »
Hi Fred,

Thank you for replying, I'll check out the bazaar section and try to figure out how to post pictures.

The 10mm are made by a company called pendragon and are labelled medieval longbows/crossbows/billmen/knights.
There appear to be a few hundred and some painted/half painted falkland war, (they look really good) I'll try to post pics today.

Thanks again