Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:14:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690500
  • Total Topics: 118334
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: TSATF/40 Release Delay  (Read 673 times)

Offline ColCampbell

• Assistant
    • Col Campbell's Barracks
TSATF/40 Release Delay
« on: October 25, 2019, 07:02:29 PM »
I need to share a schedule change with everyone that just came about two days ago. After several follow-ups with my semi-annual appointment, as well as new medicine/prescriptions, my cardiologist and orthopedist have given me an ultimatum – lower my stress levels. I'm not yet 100% (which they say is an unrealistic goal) and need to stop pushing my physical and mental recovery. I guess it's not surprising since patience is not a virtue for me, and my sister, Christy, has been saying this for months.

So I am very reluctantly pushing the release date of The Sword and The Flame/40 into early 2020. This bothers me no end, but I have no choice. I still can't believe how a fractured pelvis could up-end my life so much.

As a nod, the cinematic history of TSATF, the motto for any film at MGM Studios was, "Do it big, do it right, give it class." I think The Sword and The Flame/40 deserves the same, and even though we've "missed a release," it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for your understanding and support, which is much appreciated by this very disappointed rules publisher.

From Lori Brom (posted by her request)