Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:02:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690727
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: 28mm Bourbon National, Foreign Chasseur Kingdom of the Two Sicilies 1859-60  (Read 485 times)

Offline shako64

• Schoolboy
3 years ago, I and my wife have decided to make a small production of the figures concerning the Italian Indepentence Wars (Risorgimento) in particular the Borbon's national and foreign chasseurs of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies because this period is not covered well and especially the Borbon's army is few. I started to study the uniforms for this period through the book, documents and pictures. I visit Naples to search the references of these period. Surprisingly there is very little documentation on this period despite it being very recent. I found a very good sculptor to commission the proto types.
This is the result. There are still improvements to be made but we are very satisfied. Now we have launched the KS for Garibaldi's for the same period. I hope to continue to produce other minis for this period.

With these figures you can recreate the national and foreign chasseur battalions of the Army of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, that is the light infantry.
The miniatures are in campaign dress and either greatcoat, bigia(shell jacket) or tunica(frock coat), and covered or uncovered shako.

Miniatures: Shako64
KS link.