Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:49:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) New Steel Fist 15mm English civil war sculpts now on Kickstarter  (Read 12168 times)

Online Captain Blood

• Global Moderator
  • Elder God
Ach... my resistance is waning...   ;D
These look sooooo good. (Damn you both  lol)

Offline Antonio J Carrasco

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mad Scientist
I wanted to pledge in this KS, but between the hit that my finances have taken due the Covid-19 crisis and the uncertainty, I must pass.  And it is a shame, because I really like the models. :'(

Offline Sculptorton

• Assistant
Ach... my resistance is waning...   ;D
These look sooooo good. (Damn you both  lol)
whahahaha 😂
I wanted to pledge in this KS, but between the hit that my finances have taken due the Covid-19 crisis and the uncertainty, I must pass.  And it is a shame, because I really like the models. :'(
sorry to hear that Antonio I hope your situation and the situation in general improves soon, but many thanks for your support of our ranges.

Offline SquadPainter

• Lurker
    • SquadPainter

My friends and I backed it!

During this time of uncertainty it'll give me something to look forward to.   :-)

The figures were beautiful and I couldn't resist. It was easier to back it as a group; it spread the cost, allowed us to get more, and bound us together for a group project. Perfect!

Offline bergschotten

• Scientist
Hi, I missed the deadline-a week in limbo and being stuck in the house with kids.  Any chance of a late backer pledge?

Stephen the forgetful in Glasgow