Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:03:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689744
  • Total Topics: 118292
  • Online Today: 821
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Anyone had dealing with Top-hatted Hamster games  (Read 495 times)

Online manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
Anyone had dealing with Top-hatted Hamster games
« on: April 08, 2021, 04:29:16 PM »
 Just wondering if anyone has used or does use this seller?

https://www.top-hattedhamster.co.uk/

Placed an order the beginning of the Year for some Carnevale stuff including the first starter set and several miniatures to go with the game.

It took ages to get the starter set and still waiting for the rest of the order.

Had several messages after getting in-touch with them about it and kept getting assured that the rest of the order was coming.Evan had one message saying the stuff had been sent but stuck in the Post office sorting office.Then messages later on saying that they were waiting on stock to arrive.

I got fed-up with waiting so contacted Paypal about it.They sent a message saying to send the game back for a full refund.Part of the message from them included this bit."The item must be in the same condition as it was recieved."Now the game box was damaged when i got it and i had opened it and started on the figures thinking that the rest of my order would follow shortly after.

Now Paypal closed the case due to me not sending tracking info the sending the game back.

The seller wont reply to my messages now and i am still waiting for the rest of my order which is priced at £49.98.

Been trying to get this sorted with Paypal and having no luck.They just dont get the idea that someone would order stuff then send it back when they wanted it and the reason they closed the case was the lack of tracking for sending the game back.I have told them that it has been opened and the figures started but still no further forward.They did say to contact Consumer affairs though.

Sorry if this seems like a rant (it is sort of)But also a warning to others.

Cheers

Andy C.