Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:35:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] The Tekumel Club sale - save 40% - ENDS Jan 19th!  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Sir Barnaby Hammond-Rye

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
[Commercial] The Tekumel Club sale - save 40% - ENDS Jan 19th!
« on: December 01, 2019, 04:00:18 PM »
In lieu of a Black Friday sale I have decided to offer trial one month Tekumel Club memberships: For the month of December until Jan 19th, 2020, anybody can purchase Tekumel Club products as if they were Tekumel Club members. This is a savings of 40% off the regular prices. Note that there are some items the discount does not apply to, most noticeably the DAD 3D printed stuff, which I have to import from the USA.

What is the Tekumel Club?   http://thetekumelclub.blogspot.com/

The membership costs $50 CAD and provides a 40% discount from the regular price of items, subject to the limitations noted above. The duration is indefinite: if I had a really large range I would make it one year, like the Old Glory Army Card, but my range isn't, and I want people to feel they have gotten their money's worth, so currently no expiry date. Many people renew anyway, every few years, because the Tekumel Project is the only source of Tekumel miniatures and joining the club helps there to be more.

Normally, the "break-even" point with the club is at $128 give or take. By that I mean that $128 worth of miniatures w/o the discount is approximately the same as $128 worth of miniatures, less 40%, plus the $50 cost of the membership.

So the offer is:

1) For the month of December Until Jan 19th, 2019, you may trial the Tekumel Club membership for free;

2) You will get the 40% discount on any Tekumel Project miniatures on offer - per the restrictions noted above;

3) I reserve the right to cancel or limit quantities at any time;

4) If, by the end of the Month Jan 19th 2020, you have purchased $128 or more miniatures you will be offered the opportunity to join the Tekumel Club for free;

5) As a reward for current members, I can offer an additional 10% off for the month. Recent purchasers will get a credit.

Hope this all seems reasonable and correct to you!

If you have any questions just ask!

Best Regards,
Howard Fielding
The Tekumel Project
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 01:08:06 PM by Sir Barnaby Hammond-Rye »

Offline Hobby Services

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: [Commercial] The Tekumel Club - Trial Membership offer: save 40%
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 06:24:40 PM »
Noted and signal boosted on whatever of my FB groups seemed appropriate.  You should post a heads up on the Pulp board too, Tekumel stuff works great as lost civilization types and for sword-and-planet scifi.

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »
I thought one wasn't allowed to post the same thread on more than one board. As a result I had to choose between putting it under manufacturers, where likely no one would see it or under Fantasy.

Offline swiftnick

• Mastermind
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 11:01:20 PM »
They really are wonderful figures.

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 03:32:49 PM »
Update: According to Canada Post the ship dates - to arrive by Christmas - are as follows:

Within Canada:
Priority   Dec 23
Xpresspost   Dec 20
Regular Parcel   Dec 11 (i.e. next Wednesday)

USA:
Priority Worldwide   Dec 19
Xpresspost US   Dec 13
Packets/Parcels   Dec 10 (i.e. next Tuesday)

Europe:
Priority Worldwide  Dec 18
Xpresspost  International  passed
Air Packets/Parcels   passed
Surface Packets/Parcels  way passed

Australia:
Priority Worldwide  Dec 17
Xpresspost  International  passed
Air Packets/Parcels   passed
Surface Packets/Parcels  way passed

Postage rates rise accordingly!

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »

https://thetekumelproject.blogspot.com/2019/12/membership-offer-extended.html

The sale has been extended until Jan 19th, 2020. Just so you have something to spend that Christmas money on...!  :D

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
Re: [Commercial] The Tekumel Club sale - save 40% - ENDS Jan 19th!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 01:24:34 PM »
Just a reminder that this sale ends January 19th!

A great opportunity to save 40%!

Or 50% if already a Tekumel Club member! Not sure if you are? If you have ordered from me in the past then consider your membership is still valid regardless of how long ago it was.  8)

A warning: I am running low on some things. I can give you a rain check but I cannot guarantee how long it will take to get the necessary bits. There are just too many imponderables.

Also: I have severely limited numbers of my original Yan Koryani - Valiant of Ke'er, Tleku Miriya 1 & 2 and even Turquoise Eye. These were originally produced via Eureka.

I even have a few unreleased Yan Koryani in the form of Black Bough 2-handed swordsmen, and Heavy infantry with pikes. The latter does for a number of units. These remain unreleased because I am missing bits such as standards, or in the case of the Black Bough sword blades as well.

BUT it may be the case that you are not particular - you can stick weapons on from your bits box, or are willing to substitute shields from my generic fantasy range, or can make your own standard. I have the castings and will sell them. If they would normally come with shields you can pick shields form my generic range to go with them (included in the price, of course.)

All I'm saying is they're "as is" for the moment. Until the moulds get made or the greens finished. This is all stuff I have little or no control of.

So, again, a reminder: the sale ends on Jan 19th!

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 04:19:20 PM »
Just a reminder that the sale ends ONE WEEK FROM TODAY.

Well, I suppose emails I receive when I check my mail on the Monday, whenever that may be, would count as well.  ;)

Don't forget the rain checks.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:21:49 PM by Sir Barnaby Hammond-Rye »

• Mastermind
    • The Tekumel Project
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 03:14:03 AM »
If it is Jan 19th, then it is the Last Day! (...of the Sale!)  :o