Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:23:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 40K Kill team from the Unforgiven.  (Read 802 times)

Offline voltan

• Mastermind
40K Kill team from the Unforgiven.
« on: December 08, 2019, 07:05:18 PM »
So all these were done before my ankle decided it didn't want to work anymore and I've only just got round to getting pictures. For how this came about I'm very slowly working on a 40k army based around the Angels of Vengeance chapter, but with supporting units from the Dark angels, Angels of absolution and Angels of redemption. The idea is I can switch between colour schemes and reduce the chance of burn out.
As a small side-ish project from this I put together a basic kill team as a because I could, the idea is they've been hand picked from units for the missions and to mark them out when they're lined up with their squads I've painted a few bits on them in a generic camo pattern, usually pouches and such.
    The biggest part of this has been terrain though, I dug out some games workshop and Mantic stuff I've had stashed away and ended up with a ruined nun house thing (tried to paint it in a sandstone effect but failed) a damaged building and a generic watchtower/security post. I also painted up a pile of scatter terrain, there's more of this to finish as well as some fenris and Ainsty tat.
Yvan eht nioj!

Offline fluffy05

• Scientist
    • One Painters Crusade
Re: 40K Kill team from the Unforgiven.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 10:57:53 PM »
Nice brushwork!

Really love the terrain as well  :-*
'The German today is like the June Bride; he knows he is going to get it, but he doesn't know how big it is going to be.' - Gen. Richard "Windy" Gale, 6th Airborne Division Commander

Offline voltan

• Mastermind
Re: 40K Kill team from the Unforgiven.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 10:43:59 AM »
Thanks, I think I enjoyed painting the terrain more than the figures.  ;D