Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:11:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Poll

Best Theme Army 2019 Good, Bad and Ugly International HOTT Tournament

0 (0%)
5 (35.7%)
2 (14.3%)
6 (42.9%)
[/UR
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 17, 2019, 10:25:22 PM

Author Topic: Please vote one time for the Best Theme Army of the 2019 GBnUIT Tournament.  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
In closing out the 2019 Good, Bad and Ugly International HOTT Tournament it's time to vote for the Best Theme Army and the Best Stronghold (a separate poll to follow). The theme this year was Old School, and the winner receives a Bull Dog trophy and a hand painted GBnUIT Logo figure Barker Marker painted by Joe Collins.

Thank you for participating,

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." - Richard Adams

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
Gentlemen,
Just FYI.  have not been able to post the winners of the best Theme Army, or the Best Stronghold yet because Photobucket has been down for a good week+ and although all of the votes are in, I can't tell which picture they go to!!! I got another notice today that they are still working onit, and no timetable as to when it might be up!
I'll advise as soon as I can,
Terry

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
The suspense is killing me!
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline Terry37

• Scientist
I am finally able to announce the winner of the 2019 GBnUIT Best Theme Army Award. It is Pete Duckworth's army of "Rioters and Protesters".

Congratulations Pete! I will be sending your award of the Bull Dog trophy and a painted and based GBnUIT  logo figure Barker Marker.

Terry