Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:51:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689488
  • Total Topics: 118281
  • Online Today: 568
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: ROSD incinerator  (Read 1025 times)

Offline critsmash

• Bookworm
ROSD incinerator
« on: December 11, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »
We played the incinerator with a fresh group (2 player) yesterday. It was quite challenging and we failed getting through the whole mission as almost all the members were taken down to zero wounds in the first and only started with 1 wound for the second scenario. It should be mentioned that we are playing with the increased difficulty rules released by Joe on facebook, but not with the challenge level in the mission. Some questions came up while playing the first scenario and it would be nice to get it clarified.

First scenario:
1. Fire drop clue marker: Do we re-roll same results on this table?
2. Event card Red 9: The ogre will not be placed on the ledge, but on the lower level but in a direct line from the door, right? The wording "directly in front of the door" had us confused.
3. Climbing the ledge: you make a climb roll, and if you succeed you can start the 6" climb. 12" is needed as climbing takes double the move, right?
4. It is specified one does not have to roll climb roll again unless it falls back to the floor. In what case would this happen?

Other than a little confusion from this it was a great mission with lots of flavour! We will try it again once we've gained a level or two, or maybe without the added difficulty for coop, but I love that these missions are so challenging! That climb on the ledge was brutal...

Offline Pascal

• Assistant
Re: ROSD incinerator
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 12:36:12 AM »
Do you have a link to the "increased difficulty rules released by Joe on facebook"  I do not see anything in the files section or the comments

Offline critsmash

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 07:43:22 AM »
Sorry, its called ‘playtest rules v2’ in the files section!

Offline Pascal

• Assistant
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 12:29:44 AM »
Thank you, one of my friends I game with sent it to via email