Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:12:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Assyrians go campaigning in France (!) on Madaxeman.com  (Read 672 times)

Offline madaxeman

• Scientist
    • Madaxeman.com
Assyrians go campaigning in France (!) on Madaxeman.com
« on: January 01, 2020, 06:16:10 PM »
No ADLG events since July, but a free weekend and a quick check of the French part of the ADLG forum and one weekend in November I was making a last-minute trip to Avignon, and taking with me a very small but relatively freshly painted Assyrian army packed into the world's tiniest tin for a hand-luggage-only travel plan involving the smallest rucksack in my collection.

The story of these 5 games is now online in a badly mangled Del-Boy-esque version of bad French, with additional Franco-Greek commentary on wine, beer, cheese and obscure local spirits as added bonus as well.

The Assyrians took on Galatians, Carthaginians, Ugarits, Kushans and finally Alexander The Great, and the outcome of these battles is now available in the usual format on the Madaxeman Website, but also this time they comes with an accompanying Podcast available in both Audio (via Podbean or iTunes) and Youtube Video formats.

However you choose to access the reports, you can be assured that they are all "Lovely-jubbly"...

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 03:42:24 PM by rumacara »
Web: Madaxeman.com
On Twitter: twitter.com
On Facebook:  facebook.com
Devon holiday?: The Captains Cottage Brixham