Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:21:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689604
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 580
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Badger Games Mexican Revolution  (Read 1251 times)

Offline carlos marighela

• Elder God
  • Flamenguista até morrer.
Badger Games Mexican Revolution
« on: January 04, 2020, 09:22:14 AM »
Has anyone seen photos, or if they would be so kind, supply photos of the range? The Badger Games website doesn’t show them.

I’m particularly interested in the US cavalry to see if they will match the Paul Hicks sculpted dismounted cavalrymen from Brigade Games. Sadly, Brigade Games never did mounted troops for the range.
Em dezembro de '81
Botou os ingleses na roda
3 a 0 no Liverpool
Ficou marcado na história
E no Rio não tem outro igual
Só o Flamengo é campeão mundial
E agora seu povo
Pede o mundo de novo

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
Re: Badger Games Mexican Revolution
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 05:28:26 PM »
Has anyone seen photos, or if they would be so kind, supply photos of the range? The Badger Games website doesn’t show them.

I’m particularly interested in the US cavalry to see if they will match the Paul Hicks sculpted dismounted cavalrymen from Brigade Games. Sadly, Brigade Games never did mounted troops for the range.

Hi, I was looking for badger games in my search on LAF and found this old topic, if you still need pictures of their mexican revolution range, you could look at this gallery of painted miniatures from outpost wargames:
http://www.outpostwargameservices.co.uk/mexrev_gallery.htm
In fact, This range was sold to Badger Games.

PS: I sent some days ago to Badger Games some mails, private message on facebook group but I did not received answers to my request of informations. They are slow to reply? I've seen that usually they do not reply to post on their facebook group. :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 05:31:11 PM by Katsuhiko JiNNai »

Offline NickNascati

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 07:54:20 PM »
I’m assuming you mean Badger Games here in the US.  I just searched for Mexican Revolution on their product page.  I was taken to pictures of what I believe are Wargames Foundry minis.

Offline Katsuhiko JiNNai

• Mastermind
    • My BLOG
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 08:20:57 PM »
I’m assuming you mean Badger Games here in the US.  I just searched for Mexican Revolution on their product page.  I was taken to pictures of what I believe are Wargames Foundry minis.

The miniatures from Pontoonier Miniatures bought by Badger Games from Outpost Wargames:
https://shop.badgergames.com/category.sc?categoryId=28
Still there are not pictures of them and I found that gallery from Outpost Wargames.