Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689608
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 662
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [COMMERCIAL] Wargames Atlantic News Thread  (Read 7950 times)

Offline twrchtrwyth

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Don't join dangerous cults: practice safe sects.
    • Deeside Defenders
Re: [COMMERCIAL] Wargames Atlantic News Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2020, 10:45:06 PM »
The European shipment for the UK etc is already in the warehouse and stocked up so you should be able to order with no problem and it'll ship out.

Thank you, and yes I'd missed your previous post.
He that trades Liberty for Security will soon find that he has neither.

Benjamin Franklin

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 08:21:47 PM »
Thank you, and yes I'd missed your previous post.

No problem at all. if you have any other questions please feel free to ask

Boxer rebellion chinese are ready for tooling. We've posted some photos of part renders on the website.

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/boxers-ready-for-tooling

We've also posted an article on the website with a PDF of some printable banners for your hard plastic Persians.

The hard plastic Persians, Afghan warriors, and Dark Age Irish are all shipping now from all of our warehouses worldwide.

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2020, 08:18:24 PM »
I apologise for the radio silence everyone. We've been extremely busy lately.

We have recently previewed:

Fantasy giant spiders

Einjar space "dwarves" infantry

And the world war 1 Germans have released.

Some people have already taken to converting our other miniatures (namely the grognards) with the German parts

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2020, 07:05:33 PM »
Hello everyone.

Latest news is as follows:

Space dwarf Einherjar and the dual purpose spider set are on boats on the way to our distribution hubs.

We've just released a new image of the Les Grognards heavy weapons teams, this time a painted example by the talented Matthew Leahy.

We've also announced a licensing deal with Mark Mondragon of Dreamforge Games and his Iron Core line. Mark has completely redone the eisenkern for a completely new tooling by Wargames Atlantic. The Panzerjager are also in the pipeline.

You can preorder your eisenkern boxes now, and take advantage of the usual multi-box deals we offer :)

https://wargamesatlantic.com/products/eisenkern-stormtroopers?variant=31903647662178

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2020, 11:05:11 PM »
Hello all,

I apologize for being remiss in updating the thread.

1. Austrailian warehouse has the einherjar and spiders.

2. US and EU/UK warehouse's almost have their allotments (last update was that the ships were to be docked by the 7th.)

3. We have announced a new range and new kit, WW2 and Partisans

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/first-ww2-plastic-set-partisans

4. Les Grognard heavy weapons and command box is on preorder as of Friday.

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/les-grognard-command-and-heavy-weapons-pre-order

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2020, 02:31:05 AM »
I am curious as to what the new historical range will be. ???

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2020, 01:02:09 PM »
I am curious as to what the new historical range will be. ???

Are you referring to the logo teased in the newsletter?

Offline FreakyFenton

• Mastermind
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2020, 10:52:59 PM »
Ooooh nice, the Partisans will be nice for making partisans and perhaps some civilian types and or farmers! Great!  :o
"No human being would stack books like -that-!" -Dr. Peter Venkman

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2020, 04:09:53 AM »
Partisans will be out on preorder this week. Afghans are currently on sale.

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2020, 10:33:55 PM »
Wargames atlantic has released some images of the upcoming 95th rifles box, as well as a general breakdown of how things are going.

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/shipping-updates-grognard-command-and-eisenkern

https://wargamesatlantic.com/blogs/news/british-riflemen-ready-to-take-the-field

Offline Grumpy Gnome

• Galactic Brain
    • The Grumpy Gnome
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2020, 05:08:40 AM »
My wife and I both like those Rifles. We will be wanting some of those!

On that note... previously Wargames Atlantic used Sarissa in the UK as a depot for the EU. What are your plans for those of us on the continent after the 1st of January if the Brexit trade deal talks fail?
Home of the Grumpy Gnome

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2020, 05:43:21 AM »
My wife and I both like those Rifles. We will be wanting some of those!

On that note... previously Wargames Atlantic used Sarissa in the UK as a depot for the EU. What are your plans for those of us on the continent after the 1st of January if the Brexit trade deal talks fail?

Currently we are proceeding as normal and monitoring the situation. I have been told we are looking into options if trade talks fail.

Offline Grumpy Gnome

• Galactic Brain
    • The Grumpy Gnome
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2020, 06:36:26 AM »
As an American living in Germany, one difficulty experienced is the cost of sourcing things from the States.

If we end up having to do the same thing for items from the UK... where I get the bulk of my “new purchase” gaming material...it is going to seriously impact my gaming purchases. I know the constantly pushed back deadline has made some folks numb to the impending crisis but I do not think we will see another extension.

It would have been nice if companies had already established replacement trade partners during the extensions rather than hoping for the best.

Bitterness aside, Wargames Atlantic just keeps going from success to success with the rapidly expanding catalog of excellent miniatures. Thank you for that!

Offline lord marcus

• Scientist
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2020, 09:02:42 PM »
As an American living in Germany, one difficulty experienced is the cost of sourcing things from the States.

If we end up having to do the same thing for items from the UK... where I get the bulk of my “new purchase” gaming material...it is going to seriously impact my gaming purchases. I know the constantly pushed back deadline has made some folks numb to the impending crisis but I do not think we will see another extension.

It would have been nice if companies had already established replacement trade partners during the extensions rather than hoping for the best.

Bitterness aside, Wargames Atlantic just keeps going from success to success with the rapidly expanding catalog of excellent miniatures. Thank you for that!

I have no fear that we will have a solution handled quickly based on how things continue.

Offline Grumpy Gnome

• Galactic Brain
    • The Grumpy Gnome
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2021, 08:28:21 PM »
First thing, let me say I was pleasantly surprised with how the Lizardmen have developed. I was not originally a fan but I have to say I like what you folks have come up with in the end. So I will be wanting a box of those as well now.

Which leads to the second thing, which is a bit of a problem.

Whilst the trade talks secured something of a deal, it has since then proven quite problematic for us. Additional costs and we have been waiting over two weeks for a package sent by a mate in the UK that still has not crossed the Channel.

At this point my wife and I will not be making purchases from the UK until things get sorted out at the border.

Have you folks at Wargames Atlantic established a distributor in the EU yet? If not, will you be doing so in the future?

EDIT: Correction to above, apparently the package our friend sent entered Germany on the 30th, 17 days after posting. With luck it will be with us in the next couple of days but we are still leery about ordering from the UK at this point.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 08:35:04 PM by Rick W. »