Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:12:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686444
  • Total Topics: 118100
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Vehicle Rules for This is Not a Test???  (Read 948 times)

Offline Baconfat

• Librarian
    • baconfatblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle Rules for This is Not a Test???
« on: January 11, 2020, 06:14:18 PM »
Have any of you written any homemade rules for vehicles in your TNT games?

It might be quite fun to do Roadwarrior/Fury Road type vehicle battle with TNT rules and our TNT warbands.

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
Re: Vehicle Rules for This is Not a Test???
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 01:33:14 AM »
There are some homebrew rules in the TNT Facebook files.. I've read through them and I think they're ok but they have room for improvement.. The rules focus mostly on motorcycles and atv's being used in game, bigger vehicles like cars and trucks can be used in games but they don't do much...  I suppose if you have a big enough table or play in 15mm then bigger vehicles could be used but you would need to rework the rules to include them..

Weez

Offline Historiker

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 12:41:54 AM »
As far as I know the author of TNT (Joey McGuire) is currently working on vehicle rules for the game and they will eventually be published as a supplement called "Radiation Road". Would be interested in those rules as well.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:43:46 AM by Historiker »
"The philosopher Didactylos has summed up an alternative hypothesis as: Things just happen. What the hell."

Offline Deathwing

• Mad Scientist
    • World's End Publishing
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 10:55:30 PM »
I have playtest rules written.  They are kind of on again and off again constantly as I get supplements that are easier to bring to market that get put into line before them. 
I am hoping to have something ready for review in the next two months.

Joseph McGuire, President/Janitor at World’s End Publishing; producer of the upcoming post-apocalypse skirmish warband game This Is Not a Test.

https://www.facebook.com/TNTGame

http://worldsendpublishing.com/

Offline Weezbeez37

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 02:01:31 AM »
Well there you have it @Baconfat the man himself has spoken!!

@Deathwing.... Hey Joey I REALLY love TNT... This is the best game that I've ever played and in fact I actually played a game today..
 I would really love to see what your take is on vehicles and mounts so if you have some playtest rules that you need community feedback from I would really love the chance to give you my opinion.. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to..

Weez

Offline Baconfat

• Librarian
    • baconfatblog.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 01:19:18 AM »
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

@Deathwing, if you want playtest feedback, my group play skirmish games weekly.   I'm sure that I could playtest for you, I could have the TNT fans  sign non-disclosure agreements swear fealty to World's End Publishing, for a chance to experiment with the draft rules.