Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:47:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New Scenario: Wanted Dead and Dead  (Read 888 times)

Offline fixedpoint

• Assistant
New Scenario: Wanted Dead and Dead
« on: January 18, 2020, 06:15:48 AM »
Last year, I put on an old west scenario a few times (including Pacificon) using the Shoot N'Skedaddle rules. The players had a lot of fun as we laughed, gasped, and hollered at the ruckus that ensued.

The scenario is called "Wanted Dead and Dead" and features five factions each with their own victory points, secret information and motives. It works best if the factions DO NOT know each other's information. So if you decide to play it, you'll probably want a GM. Alternatively, you could handout the team sheets without peeking, but some of the random or triggered events would be hard to handle in this case. It includes GM information and sheets for each team. Also included are custom Shoot N'Skedaddle cards for each character.

With so many rulesets, you may wonder why I chose Shoot N’Skedaddle. I regularly play many different rulesets, but for this scenario I liked these rules best because it gave me the most ability to customize the characters and factions.

The scenario is well balanced. I've played through it a number of times with different groups and each faction can come out on top depending on how things fall out. So check it out, play it and let me know what you think. Bonus points if you can identify the inspiration for the scenario. With so much love for older westerns, you might find this a refreshing change.

Link to the scenario.

Offline Vagabond

• Mastermind
    • Vagabond's Wargaming Blog
Re: New Scenario: Wanted Dead and Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 08:12:16 AM »
I will download this later and have a look through. Thanks for posting it.

Online Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 11:53:50 AM »
Thanks for that. I have downloaded it and will give it a good read, cheers.   :)

Offline FifteensAway

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 04:57:57 PM »
Got a kick out of the laundry hanging out to dry.