Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:28:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686622
  • Total Topics: 118114
  • Online Today: 777
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Professor O Scatterbrains  (Read 923 times)

Offline scatterbrains

• Scientist
Professor O Scatterbrains
« on: January 31, 2020, 11:37:43 AM »
They say it's polite to introduce yourself, I don't ask questions!

I was gonna start a blog but my country of residence requires a VPN for most of those (which I have but you never know when the bugger will be down so I don't want to rely on it) so I remembered there were some really cool miniature forums out there! I used to hang out at the Underempire back was I was a cheese loving lad and a little at Tom's boring Mordheim forums under a different name.

Anywho ... I painted up Zombicide black plague 2 years ago and the Wolfsburg expansion last year and stumbled upon some really motivating youtube content like Sorastro's painting guides, some paper-craft from Crooked Staff Productions I think it's called as well as a legend who is lurking these forums posting battle reports and amazing youtube content that really tickle my imagination ... Guerrilla Miniature Games - Ash! He is to blame for my current obsession with Frostgrave, Rangers of Shadow Deep and Ghost Archipelago ... Damn maybe I've become a Jo McCullough groupy!

To keep things short they made me want to share and be more productive and joining this here forum seems like the easiest way to go about it while also following other amazing creative people for even more inspiration. So I'm gonna keep roaming about until I've got this figured out, cause I really haven't yet.

A bientot j'espere!

Offline vodkafan

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Professor O Scatterbrains
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 10:52:34 AM »
A belated welcome, Professor. Are you still here?
I am going to build a wargames army, a big beautiful wargames army, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

2019 Painting Challenge :
figures bought: 500+
figures painted: 57
9 vehicles painted
4 terrain pieces scratchbuilt

Offline scatterbrains

• Scientist
Re: Professor O Scatterbrains
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 08:45:55 AM »
I am what's up?