Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:13:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [KICKSTARTER] 3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings Set #2 is LIVE!!  (Read 1975 times)

Offline WulfsheadeMiniatures

• Assistant
[KICKSTARTER] 3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings Set #2 is LIVE!!
« on: February 03, 2020, 01:25:39 AM »
3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings for Tabletop Wargames Set #2 Kickstarter is now LIVE! 

Check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555279928/3d-printable-sci-fi-buildings-for-tabletop-wargames-set-2?ref=creator_nav

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 07:39:05 PM by Westfalia Chris »

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: 3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings Set #2 Coming Soon!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 02:24:23 AM »

Now, that look interesting... even if I don't own a 3D printer lol
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Online aliensurfer

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 11:11:23 PM »
Some of those in 28mm(ish) would be great

• Assistant
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 04:15:12 PM »
Some of those in 28mm(ish) would be great

They are designed so you can scale them up or down for any scale game system. For 28mm you might need to separate them into smaller parts to fit your printer though, but that's easy to do.

• Assistant
Lowered Stretch Goal amounts and added a WIP pic
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 05:51:38 PM »
I have plenty of structures to add to this Kickstarter so I decided to lower the Stretch Goal amounts.

The new levels are now set at $1000 and $1400. I have a third one being made and will update the campaign with that soon.

I'll also be adding some "Add ons" for structures from my previous Kickstarters as well.

Also, here's a preview of the Wall and Ground Panel Stretch Goal. It can represent some kind of vent shaft, or even a cannon like the Grand Cannon from Macross/Robotech. It's still a Work in Progress, so the final model might be slightly different.

• Assistant
Re: [KICKSTARTER] 3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings Set #2 Stretch Goals Added
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 04:31:12 PM »
We've hit the Second Set of Stretch Goals and are working our Way towards the Third Set.

The Second Set opened up a Landing Pad, Desert Themed Fortress Walls, and a 6th Ground Panel.

The Third Set will have a Desert Themed Landing Bay, a 7th Ground Panel and Curved Wall Corners, and Scenic Cliff Faces with a Rail Cannon and Landing Bay.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555279928/3d-printable-sci-fi-buildings-for-tabletop-wargames-set-2?ref=creator_nav

• Assistant
Re: [KICKSTARTER] 3D Printable Sci-fi Buildings Set #2 is LIVE!!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »
Here's a couple pics of the Wall and Ground Panels to give you an idea of what a gaming table could look like.