Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:21:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686613
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 762
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Frostgrave campaign weekend, 4th and 5th of July in Northampton  (Read 983 times)

Offline Radu Lykan

• Bookworm
As per the title, a few of us from the yaktribe forum are organising another meet up, this time we will be focusing on all things frostgrave and rangers of shadow deep.
https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/frostheim-2020-tribemeet-northampton-uk.9837/
If any body fancies joining in then follow the link and post your interest. There will be a few spare warbands so if you always wanted to try it out but haven’t had a chance then you’re welcome to come and give it a shot.
Look forward to seeing you there :)

Offline snitcythedog

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Snitchys blog
Re: Frostgrave campaign weekend, 4th and 5th of July in Northampton
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 09:58:41 PM »
We have a few down here in Brackley that may be interested.  I will ask around.  Making sure I have the finer points.
3-5 July Holiday in express Grange Park and a fiver a day?  Do you need terrain/monsters or is everything but the war band provided?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 10:12:27 PM by snitcythedog »
A bottle of scotch and two aspirin a day will greatly reduce your awareness of heart disease.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference"... Mark Twain
http://snitchythedog.blogspot.com

Offline Radu Lykan

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 11:35:37 AM »
Yep, all sounds correct :) Bring whatever you can/want, we will be doing our best to fill tables to the brim so any help would be appreciated.
Post your possible participation on yaktribe, just so we can keep everyone in one place and an eye on numbers easily etc.

Offline snitcythedog

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Snitchys blog
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 01:46:06 PM »
Will do.  I will speak to the folks at the club Tuesday. I also need to make sure we are starting a level 0 wizard with 500 gold burning a hole in their pocket? 

Offline Radu Lykan

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 01:59:47 PM »
Yep, with a whole weekend of gaming we should smash through quite a few game’s and levels :)
A more comprehensive rules summary will appear nearer the time