Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2020, 08:55:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: My Paraguyan Project  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mad Scientist
    • Pictors Studio
Re: My Paraguayan Project
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2020, 02:38:57 AM »
Here is the most recent Paraguayan unit that I've done. 

I now have four units of infantry for each side and a unit of cavalry for the Paraguayans.  I have another six horses painted so far so I just need to get the riders done and I'll have another unit of cav for the Paraguayans. 

I have a few days off coming up so hopefully I'll be able to finish them and get another unit of cavalry done as well.  If I get both of those done I'll only have one more unit to do before I have to buy more figures.  The next order will be the two units of Brazilian cavalry I need for the Battle.  Then it will be two more units of infantry for each side and then hopefully they will have some high command and artillery out

Offline Pictors Studio

• Mad Scientist
    • Pictors Studio
Re: My Paraguyan Project
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2020, 12:08:55 AM »
I got a couple more stands of Cavalry done this week.   More Paraguayans again.  These are the command sets for two more units of cavalry.  I'm hoping to have the other stand of one of these sets done later this week. 

I have another three stands of cavalry to do after that one and then I'll have four units of Paraguayan cav.  That will finish off my Paraguayan cav for the time being. 

Up after that will be the Brazilian cavalry and artillery.  I'll have two units of each.  Then I need to double the amount of infantry I have and wait for them to put out some high command figures and my first game will be playable. 

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
Re: My Paraguyan Project
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2020, 04:08:31 AM »
Nice additions to your forces.  Four units of cavalry and artillery plus doubling the infantry will help keep you busy this winter.  lol
2020: A:38 P:161; 2019:-471 2018: -47; 2017: -100; 2016:+1;