Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [COMMERCIAL] Minairons: Re-opening and new releases  (Read 661 times)

Offline Lluís of Minairons

• Scientist
    • Minairons miniatures
[COMMERCIAL] Minairons: Re-opening and new releases
« on: April 08, 2020, 04:11:15 PM »

I'm going to re-open Minairons webshop tomorrow Thursday at noon, so as to let users eventually interested in placing an order to do so normally. Please have into account a couple of things, though: first of all, that not all products are at good enough stock levels, because of the general shutdown ordered by authorities by well-known reasons. Secondly, that mail services all around the world may be experiencing some difficulties, so that delivery times might widen a bit. Please accept in advance my apologies for all this - and do not lower your guard against Covid-19. Keep staying safe!

So as to celebrate our re-opening, I'm happy to share our latest releases: three new sets of 1:600th scale Naval Flags from both 17th and 18th centuries.

As you can see in the photo above, these three new sets are devoted to privateering and piracy: Dutch West Indies Company (1621-1660), Barbary Corsairs (1580-1780) and Bartholomew Roberts (1719-1722, a renowned pirate also known as Black Bart). All three sets will be available for purchase right tomorrow!

Lluís Vilalta
www.minairons.eu
Minairons blog
Minairons facebook
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 05:47:36 AM by Westfalia Chris »
"Nations that went down fighting rose again, but those who surrendered tamely were finished" - W. Churchill