Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:42:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690590
  • Total Topics: 118339
  • Online Today: 840
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 700
Total: 704

Recent

Author Topic: Bad Squiddo "Not Salute" offers (til 4pm BST TODAY ONLY)  (Read 602 times)

Offline Annie

• Mad Scientist
  • "Down with this sort of thing!" (Careful now)
    • Bad Squiddo Games
Bad Squiddo "Not Salute" offers (til 4pm BST TODAY ONLY)
« on: April 18, 2020, 12:19:36 PM »

It's.... Not Salute 2020! Normally I would be the midst of hordes of people having the best time of the year, but alas I'm in my pajamas on the sofa.

I've put together a set of offers that only last til 4pm this evening (BST) so you gotta be quick.

www.badsquiddogames.com

FREE SHIPPING - You don't need a code, there is an option at checkout. This gets you the standard shipping, if you want tracked or courier, you will have to select them (they aren't free, sorry!)

£10 off your next order - You will receive a code once I have processed the order that you can put towards your next order. BOOM.

Remember we also have free colouring in sheets that we can send for FREE if yo don't have access to a printer, as well as free colouring in pencils, see the Colouring in section of the website for more details.

Also, two special live streams. To watch, just come to our facebook page at the following times.
www.facebook.com/thedicebaglady

2pm - Guinea Pig Salute - Yeah you heard! Salute reinacted with guinea pigs.

3pm - Annie QVC - Watch as I show off on camera some of my favourite models with some story behind them and just to get a better look, as if you were looking at a display cabinet.

Please do share around whereever you can, it is just me today (Anniiiiie) and the guinea pigs are busy rehearsing for later.

Cheers!
Missing you all and sending virtual hugs and high fives.

Annie
❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Bad Squiddo "Not Salute" offers (til 4pm BST TODAY ONLY)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 11:52:51 PM »
Arrrggghhhhhh I was on your site clicking favs to a ton of links before the sale.
Now as i figured the diff of BST vs EST I see I have missed the good times. :-(

Grimm