Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:36:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690464
  • Total Topics: 118332
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Commercial] Eureka Miniatures & AB Figures: The Final Countdown at Fighting 15s  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
Over a year on from handing in my notice as agent for Eureka Miniatures and AB Figures in the UK, I am reaching the end of the line with the remaining stock from these two manufacturers.

I expect stocks of AB and Eureka figures to have dropped to negligible levels by the end of May, based on current sales.

All the remaining codes from AB Figures and Eureka Miniatures will be removed from the Fighting 15s shop https://www.fighting15sshop.co.uk on 1 June 2020. In practice, customers will have until the early hours of 1 June to buy any remaining stock online, because I don't intend to stay up after midnight. This is, therefore, absolutely the last chance to buy items from the remaining stock. After that date, whatever is left will be melted down or passed on to another outlet for disposal.

Fighting 15s will also shut during all of June for a much-needed break and to restructure the shop, which needs redesigning to make use of new features from our shop provider. It will reopen in July to focus on Gladiator Miniatures, Martian Empires and Fighting 15s figures.

Ian
Fighting 15s & Gladiator Miniatures
Ian
Fighting 15s
Gladiator Miniatures, Fighting 15s Flags, Martian Empires and Flashing Blade Miniatures
https://www.fighting15s.com

Offline Orctrader

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Orctrader's Painted Figures
...After that date, whatever is left will be melted down...

:o

metal figures melted...down...

I think I'm going to be sick.

I'll take a look but I think my last order grabbed all of the Eureka miniatures I needed wanted.   ;)

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
:o

metal figures melted...down...

I think I'm going to be sick.

I'll take a look but I think my last order grabbed all of the Eureka miniatures I needed wanted.   ;)

They'll be turned into new metal figures. Think of it as reincarnation.

Offline WuZhuiQiu

• Mastermind
Is there a discount on them?

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain

Order sent!  8)
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Offline Fighting15s

• Scientist
    • Fighting 15s
Is there a discount on them?

They are substantially discounted, back at prices last seen in 2008.