Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2020, 06:21:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Void 1.1 fans?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Cypher226

• Scientist
    • Friendly Fire
Re: Void 1.1 fans?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 11:36:10 AM »
Hi Seb!

Quick one on the old walkers - I couldn't see them in the 4in1 rules doc on the Facebook group, will they be part of the future re-release and if so which army will they fit into?

Offline Seb

• Assistant
    • Seb Games
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 01:08:52 PM »
Hi Cypher226,

I'm assuming you mean Korvus and Tiger. Yes, they will be back in the game. I think they will be available for all factions like it was in the original Void.

With this reboot, I decide to take a step back, and base the releases around so-called "Purple Edition". I know it can be a bit controversial, but the forcebook (with the little exception of the Koralon book) refer to it. It makes it easier for new players to have all the publication in one place.

Online Grimtuff

• Schoolboy
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
Hey Seb, got my order a couple of days ago. Good casts, now to go back in time with what was first intro to the game.

Side note, is there any word on if you have the molds for the Arakton Shard Bomb launcher mini? It was never present when Scotia Grendel had them (but neither were the Araktons...), is the mold knackered or will that be available later on?

Offline Cypher226

• Scientist
    • Friendly Fire
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 12:01:42 AM »
Hi Cypher226,

I'm assuming you mean Korvus and Tiger. Yes, they will be back in the game. I think they will be available for all factions like it was in the original Void.

Yep, they're the ones. Cheers, appreciate the insight. I always liked the designs but never picked them up - I think my painting skills can do them justice now though 😁

Offline Seb

• Assistant
    • Seb Games
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 11:41:39 AM »
Hey Seb, got my order a couple of days ago. Good casts, now to go back in time with what was first intro to the game.

Side note, is there any word on if you have the molds for the Arakton Shard Bomb launcher mini? It was never present when Scotia Grendel had them (but neither were the Araktons...), is the mold knackered or will that be available later on?

Hi Grimtuff,

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with miniatures :)

I was sure I did have him on my list. I believe the mould is ok, but I will need to double-check it.  I will add it to our restock list, can't give you an exact date when it will be available again, but if mould is ok, I think sometime in June is very likely.

I'm building my Koralon force as well, so I will need one or two minis as well :D

Yep, they're the ones. Cheers, appreciate the insight. I always liked the designs but never picked them up - I think my painting skills can do them justice now though 😁

Always happy to help :)

Cheers,
Seb

Online Grimtuff

• Schoolboy
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2020, 06:26:07 PM »
Sweet! I'll be making another order in the future. Painted those other ones up far too quickly.

Random thought that has popped into my head too, mainly as Google yielded zero results. Does anyone (or are you planning on, if no) produce perspex templates that match Void? Cannot find anything online and my cardboard ones have seemingly vanished into the, um, void.  ;D

Offline Seb

• Assistant
    • Seb Games
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 09:24:43 AM »
Painted to quickly, that's not a statement I hear a lot  lol

Yes, I was thinking about templates, they are on the list  8)