Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:39:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Redoubt Enterprises  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Painter Jim

• Scientist
Redoubt Enterprises
« on: May 16, 2020, 07:30:02 PM »
Has anyone received an order lately, I personally am not able to get a response to a order placed, and I hope all is well.

Online vodkafan

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Redoubt Enterprises
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 07:52:35 PM »
I have had 3 orders from Redoubt through the lockdown, each one took 4-5  days  to arrive. It's always best to text him on the phone number supplied on the website.
I am going to build a wargames army, a big beautiful wargames army, and Mexico is going to pay for it.

2019 Painting Challenge :
figures bought: 500+
figures painted: 57
9 vehicles painted
4 terrain pieces scratchbuilt

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 08:02:40 PM »

With the current Covid-19 situation, parcels take forever to get delivered. That’s especially true for International orders… I don’t know if it’s because they are kept in “quarantine” for a while when they get at the border.
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Offline armybrat84

• Student
  • Historian, Archivist, and Wargamer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 02:43:58 AM »
Greetings,

I have also been trying to get a response from Redoubt on my order via email and hear nothing despite several messages sent over the last several weeks. Andy sent part of it in January and noted that the other part was to come sometime in February, but I have yet to receive it and initiated contact in March but heard nothing over the weeks. I saw the reply above about texting, but living in the US, I can't exactly text him. Does anyone know if Andy happens to be on Facebook at all? Thanks for any insights you all may have on the situation with Redoubt.

Daniel

Offline armybrat84

• Student
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 03:10:18 AM »
With the current Covid-19 situation, parcels take forever to get delivered. That’s especially true for International orders… I don’t know if it’s because they are kept in “quarantine” for a while when they get at the border.

I hope this is the case, but I'm still perplexed by the not responding to emails.

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Kodsticklerburg: A Mordheim project
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 06:45:02 AM »
I am awaiting an order that I placed in February but I am in Canada so I would expect a delay with the current shipping situation. I am a little nervous though as I placed an order in August that never showed. :?

Offline Painter Jim

• Scientist
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 05:38:59 AM »
My order was placed on Jan 14 and I also can not text him from the states, I also took into account our current situation. I had visited the site seeing his post about being up & running and thought a friendly inquiry on if the order had possibly shipped, but received  no response. 

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 03:19:17 PM »
Yeah, I sent an email (maybe 2) and got no response as well.

Offline armybrat84

• Student
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 02:22:58 AM »
My order was placed on Jan 14 and I also can not text him from the states, I also took into account our current situation. I had visited the site seeing his post about being up & running and thought a friendly inquiry on if the order had possibly shipped, but received  no response.

You and I are in the same boat, as we can't text or call him easily, being in the States. Does your order still show "Processing" on the Redoubt website? Mine does, since it's only partially fulfilled.

He was responding to my emails back in February, usually within a couple days or so, but I also have heard nothing with the last several emails I've sent over the last two and a half months. Anyone know if he comes on here, or any other similar forum, or has Facebook?

Offline Painter Jim

• Scientist
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2020, 02:30:35 PM »
No order and no response, five months.

Offline armybrat84

• Student
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2020, 09:01:21 AM »
No order and no response, five months.

No response to my emails either. Can anyone in the UK fill us in on what's going on with small businesses there and shipping? I've received orders from other companies over there, but either Andy has shuttered, or something else is going on.

I just want my order fulfilled and a response. This is not good practice and unacceptable.

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 06:05:08 PM »
Hi, having read these comments earlier this week I dropped Andy Grubb an e-mail using his "contact" link at  "Grubby Tanks". I have pointed him at website and suggested he make contact.  To date radio silence.

I can assure you other traders are still working. Since lockdown I have received stuff from Caliver Books, Victrix and Aventine to name just a few.

Its a shame, as in my experience Grubby have normally been quite responsive.     

Offline GamesPoet

• Scientist
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 08:09:47 PM »
The world is a stressful place.  : (

Offline Codsticker

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 09:47:51 PM »
I have started a resolution process through PayPal; they forward my complaint to Grubby Tanks and if I hear nothing back then I have until July 25th to try to get a refund. :?

Offline Painter Jim

• Scientist
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 04:27:39 AM »
I also finalized the claim today after no response again from grumpy tank on pay pal resolution center.