Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:57:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Release] Small Farm House / Small Village House (papercraft terrain)  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
I am happy to announce the release of the first building in the "at-the-farm" series: the small farm house!

With many skin/color/texture/build options, you can customize the house you want to build ... or build a whole village with unique looking houses!  :)

More info and pics on my site post: https://papierschnitzel.com/at-the-farm-small-farmhouse/.
Get it directly at my gumroad shop: https://gumroad.com/l/otgvj

Enjoy!
Chris

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
Don't know about your shelf space, but mines limited, so I made the model with a "fold-flat" option built in. That way you can disassemble and store safely when not used  :D

That's one house with a dormer window!

Offline bluewillow

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Bluewillow- Matthew Williamson
Great stuff

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
Thank you!  :)

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
With the set being so well received, I have added some bonus extras files which will allow papercraft enthusiasts, so embellish the flat 2D surfaces with advanced 3D details!

I have added elements for double up framework beams, separate door and window shutters, roof interior details and glass elements (for printing on translucent or transparent media).

Offline RSDean

• Librarian
That looks great!

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
Thank you! I am in the process of preparing some additions (a small lean-to) and also Basic Editions for DriveThruRPG ... so more coming very soon  :)

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
Here's a little setup I made with the lean-to models. They are available in a free and advanced version on my Patreon.

I used David Okum's townsfolk paper minis for this pic!

Offline Hummster

• Scientist
    • My blog
That fold flat option is a nice feature as storage of terrain is always tricky.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
excellent stuff.

love the fold-flat-ness, and the the raised detailing.

Offline Papierschnitzel

• Scientist
    • Papierschnitzel
Thank you! The ability to store fold-flat has always been a high priority wish from builders. Who doesn't have limited shelf display space  :)

I love papermodels when they are easy to build but every now and again I also love to detail the heck out them and make them stand out with double up detailing! I am glad to hear you guys enjoy this too.