Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:46:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Scenario idea for quick 4 player game  (Read 617 times)

Offline EvilGod

• Student
Scenario idea for quick 4 player game
« on: June 25, 2020, 01:36:46 PM »
This scenario idea was created because of the follwoing causes:

1. I need a reason to paint my fantasy conversion of Kroot models.
2. I want a quick game for a 4 player free for all
3. The scenario should be semi coop.
4. in our campaign we hardly found magical weapons/armor and got killed by vampires and wraiths on several occasions.

We have not played it yet and I would like some feedback.

Szenario Idea:

The Kroot Armory
The Kroot are a fierce race of cannibal humanoids fabled for their magical weapons and armors. After fighting through hoards of Kroot tribal guardsmen you finally reach the Kroot Armory. You lost men on the way and hope to beat the last guards, in order to steal some of their famed gear.

Setup:
Setup battlefield as normal with a central room or building. Place twice as many Kroot soldiers as there are players in the center of the table.
Do not place any regular treasures. Treasures placed by the effect of out of game spells can be placed as normal.
Each player starts with only his Wizard and three Soldiers chosen from his roster. The Apprentice and the remaining soldiers are considered to have already gone out of action with a result of 19 for the survival roll. Deploy the remaining models as normal.

Special Rules:
Kroot soldiers have the same stats and abilities as regular soldiers. Choose appropriate classes for your models. In every other aspect the Kroots follow the rules for creatures.
When a Kroot soldier is defeated place a corpse marker on the table. A model can pick up a corpse marker as an action. This corpse marker is considered to be an item, therefore takes up an item slot but does not affect Fight or Movement as a treasure would. When a model carrying a corpse marker is defeated then the corpse marker is removed from the table.

Treasure and experience:
Each time a member of a gang defeats a Kroot, that gang receives 50xp. Each corpse marker carried off the table is worth 25xp.
For each corpse marker carried off the table roll on the Magic Weapon/Armour table, as the wizard identifies the magical properties of the looted corpse.