Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:46:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686647
  • Total Topics: 118117
  • Online Today: 788
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [Kickstarter] Agema Miniatures Etruscans (28mm)  (Read 3696 times)

Offline custosarmorum

• Assistant
Re: [Kickstarter] Agema Miniatures Etruscans (28mm)
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 07:23:02 PM »
I know Wargame Transfers does some shield transfers for Agema's Republican Romans but does anyone know if there are transfers planned for the Etruscans?

Thanks!

Offline Amsivar

• Schoolboy
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 06:41:31 AM »
Greg has given some info regarding shield decals yesterday:
"I wanted to share a work in progress update with you today - decals for the Etruscan Noble Warriors. These are not complete yet, as we have a few more designs to work up and also the production costs and volumes have not been finalised as yet. But I appreciate painting shield designs by hand is not something that everyone is comfortable with, and I've never been entirely happy with some of the designs and colours used of some of the more popular decal providers out there (as in, I'm not too sure how historically accurate the designs and colours really are).

I've been working with a company in Germany and a graphic designer in Slovakia to collate as many genuine and contemporary Etruscan Shield designs as we can find, and produce them in a cost effective way - these are the results so far! By the time you receive your minis these should be done, so shield painting may be less onerous for you :-) What would you all think about including these as an add-on in the Campaign? Please do let me know!
"

They are already available as addons.

Offline custosarmorum

• Assistant
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 06:43:15 PM »
Thanks! I had missed the add on.

Online Bullshott

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • I need a bigger hammer
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/27772452@N07/sets/
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 11:47:26 AM »
Good news for Mortal Gods players. Agema have added an Etruscan card set to the Kickstarter. Card are being designed by the Footsore team, so these will be as near to official as you can get  :)
Sir Henry Bullshott, Keeper of Ancient Knowledge

Offline Tonhel

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 12:00:57 PM »
Good news for Mortal Gods players. Agema have added an Etruscan card set to the Kickstarter. Card are being designed by the Footsore team, so these will be as near to official as you can get  :)

I've seen the update. I am very happy with it, but I am not a fan of the pictures of painted mini's on the cards. I would have prefered the same artwork as on the official cards, but I understand that it would be way to expensive to add artwork.

I will certainly pledge for a pack of cards!

Offline sgzleada71

• Scientist
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2020, 12:27:22 AM »
Greg has given some info regarding shield decals yesterday:
"I wanted to share a work in progress update with you today - decals for the Etruscan Noble Warriors. These are not complete yet, as we have a few more designs to work up and also the production costs and volumes have not been finalised as yet. But I appreciate painting shield designs by hand is not something that everyone is comfortable with, and I've never been entirely happy with some of the designs and colours used of some of the more popular decal providers out there (as in, I'm not too sure how historically accurate the designs and colours really are).

I've been working with a company in Germany and a graphic designer in Slovakia to collate as many genuine and contemporary Etruscan Shield designs as we can find, and produce them in a cost effective way - these are the results so far! By the time you receive your minis these should be done, so shield painting may be less onerous for you :-) What would you all think about including these as an add-on in the Campaign? Please do let me know!
"

These look great.  I'd  buy  for sure. 

They are already available as addons.