Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:57:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: looking for scans of pages of Mirliton saddles catalogue pages  (Read 442 times)

Offline italwars

• Mastermind
looking for scans of pages of Mirliton saddles catalogue pages
« on: December 06, 2020, 12:10:58 AM »
Hello
i'm ashamed to ask that cause i'm Italian , the firm in question is Italian so i should nt ask that to foreign gamers  instead of get trough by myself .. :'(   but the fact is that , recently, i  put my  hands on my lead pile of 25/28mm spare horses  resting into a crate from decades in my cellar ..many of which i need to revamp, clean and paint  for my Risorgimento, FPW and French/Napoleonic minis..quite a few sadless ones, that are in general  my favourite, are from 25mm Mirliton Italy ..contrary to nowdays, at his beginning Mirliton listed in his catalogue..a paper one..the saddles separated from their horses which were so universal ..a clever way to save on sculpting new master horses each time..that very Mirliton old catalogue, before the creation of the web shop, had 2 or 3 pages full of hand drawings for each saddle type coded with a number and, in another 1 or 2 pages the codes were listed with the corresponding caption for each saddle (for ex "Neapolitan Lancers officer's saddle")...unfortunatly i have no more that nice, old school type, paper catalogue but i still have, instead, kgs of horses and a big plastic bag full of saddles but no idea how to easily or totally identify many of them..even if i study books for days..The designer, at that time,  had made a big quantity of meticulosly researched saddle types
so in short if there is somebody who could still have the old catalogue and could do some good scans for me of just the pages with the separated saddles  (Risorgimento and Napoleonic)  and the corresponding pages with codes and captions i would be extremely grateful..in case please PM
sorry for such a bizarre request and may thanks in advance
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:04:01 AM by italwars »