Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:14:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: High Noon- Turkey Day Shoot-out  (Read 937 times)

Offline Easy E

• Mastermind
  • Just some guy who does stuff
    • Blood and Spectacles
High Noon- Turkey Day Shoot-out
« on: November 30, 2020, 03:17:59 PM »

Long time readers of the blog may recall that Thanksgiving is a time where I get to play Dexterity Games with my family!  Normally, we play Total CARnage but this year I came prepared for something different. I brought my plastic Cowboys and Indians for some games of High Noon.  Perhaps it wasn't the most appropriate game for the season, but we had tons of fun!

This won't be a battle report per se, as we played about 5+ hours of High Noon over the course of a couple days.  I wasn't even involved with all the games that were played as once my relatives had the basic rules, they went on about it on their own.  I only got involved in a handful of games myself.  Do not worry, we all were wearing masks and socially distanced, a 6 foot table makes that much easier.   

However, I will add a few phots and some comments that I can.  The lighting isn't always the best because we were in a sun room (with cracked windows for air flow), but it is better than nothing!  We played a variety of scenarios from the book, including an Indian Raid on the town, a shoot-out, guarding the Jail, Rootin' Tootin' and more!  There were multi-player games and one-on-one match-ups through out the day. 

More on the blog.....

https://bloodandspectacles.blogspot.com/2020/11/battle-report-high-noon-turkey-shoot-out.html
Support Blood and Spectacles Publishing:
https://www.patreon.com/Bloodandspectaclespublishing

Offline Harry Faversham

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: High Noon- Turkey Day Shoot-out
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 08:49:32 PM »
Sounds like great fun.

:)
"Wot did you do in the war Grandad?"

"I was with Harry... At The Bridge!"