Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:44:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 649
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: The Flower of Ascendency Campaign - your help!  (Read 638 times)

Offline rebelzippy

• Librarian
The Flower of Ascendency Campaign - your help!
« on: January 05, 2021, 03:29:23 PM »
Hi All,

As you might have seen I have started a new long term Flower of Ascendency campaign based on Frostgrave (Though my settings will be temperate and desert climates- so perhaps Sungrave is more apt!).

You can see the opening salvo's of the campaign here: https://www.novorasa.com

I actually wanted to open this campaign up and make it collaborative. So my idea was to run the core thread and then invite others to set up and run the 'feed off scenario's events'. That way we can build a campaign together and it then gets much more content.

So first up - would anyone be interested in throwing their dice and figures in from time to time?

If so - I have a first scenario that I think i'd like to throw out there and have someone volunteer to set up and play and then write up a report.

If you read the first few games you will know that the Princess Beatrice is currently under the control of a poisonous intervention(!). The Grailand Wizard Red-Dawn has set off on a quest to find the ingredients for the antidote potion - to save the Princess and avert the Kingdom erupting into a civil war.

Dorhan, one of the leading Barons of Grailand has his own eye on the crown (and some suspect he might be behind the princess's current predicament) and he is being supported by the Cult of Cleansing (who have an eye to changing the spiritual influence of the Kingdom). They have sponsored and despatched a Necromancer - Kargan-  to stop Red-Dawn. In the first game Red-Dawn managed to give Kargan the slip and leave the Necromancer shipless.

Kargan needs to pursue Red-Dawn and his party to the Khemish port of Brindia. Unable to secure sufficient passage at the small Port of Lothan - Kargan seeks to find an alternate route to Khemish.
He has decided to cut his losses and dash to the nearby port of Fandorn - to do that though he will need to pass through the wooded ruins of Halspoth as a short cut. Halspoth, once an ancient site of druidic learning - now lies in ruin and victim to nature. It is a site that is avoided as there are rumours that the old druidic magic has altered the forest around it to make it quite unsafe!

So If anyone is up for taking Kargan through Halspoth and getting he and his party to Fandorn (and maybe finding some treasures and other things en route) I would be happy to send over the party's stats sheets!

I just thought given where we are - anything we can do to help one another carry on gaming and be inclusive might be positive! A collaborative campaign would be fun.

And don't worry if there are multiple volunteers - I can put you to good use!

Over to you!
Simon
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 03:32:01 PM by rebelzippy »