Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:21:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gaslight rules  (Read 9948 times)

Offline Fuzzywuzzieswiflasers

• Scientist
    • Little lead men of valour
Re: Gaslight rules
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 11:33:13 PM »
The compedium has been delayed due to one of the authors being shipped to Iraq for 6 months. Probably the end of the year is the most likely release date.

Cheers

Fuzzy.
Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly
down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red
Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture,
torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals.
Blackadder 4

Offline Axebreaker

• Mastermind
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »
I see,thank you. :)

Cheers
Christopher

Offline Jonas

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • OUT OF PRINT!
    • Deathworld Adventures
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »
I really look forward to this new version, while I like the original rulebooks it could use a bit of tweaking and I will also add one more vote for an index  :)

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »
Ahhh, the KEEP, but of course. The one place one goes to when looking for rules!

Ebay dear boy. Ebay.  ;)
I have just had a reply from Chiltern that they don’t have the books in stock and as the company is slimming down he is not going to stock them any more. :'(
I am now going to try the Keep to see if I have any better luck.
Not having much luck getting stuff by mail order at the moment. I have had two lots of stuff from ebay not arrive. :'(
The first lot wouldn’t even reply to my emails but after a couple of weeks just gave me a refund with no explanation. I guess I must have got to good a deal on the item and they didn’t want to send it.
The second lot are still arguing the case after a month and a half. After a month during which emails when back and forward with them saying I should be patient. They then said that they would go to the post office to get a refund but I would not get all my money back or they would send through proof of postage and I could go my self to the post office. When I said send me proof of postage they stopped answering my emails.
I waited about another week then opened a case with ebay and gave them negative feedback. Suddenly they are back saying that I have never replied to them. Even though I used the message system on ebay, which still has copies of all my messages. He then hit me with another excuse that he gets too many messages in a day and that there are four other people looking at them as well so he might not have seen them. The latest is that he will send proof of postage or give me my money back.
I have asked for my money back! So I have a funny feeling I may not hear much from him again.
Sorry for hijacking the thread but I thought people might like to know.
Do not buy from "dmrp4" on ebay
Anyway wish me luck with the Keep.

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2010, 11:21:37 AM »
Just tried the Keep?
No joy. Can't find gaslight on the site.
Anybody got any ideas of where to try?

Offline Lupus

• Mad Scientist
    • http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kashindan/index.php?act=idx
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »
Just tried the Keep?

With the Keep your better off phoning them to be honest as they ahve so much stuff i doubt they know what they have in stock :D

The shop isn't far from me and every time i visit its so much fun asking for stuff and watching them go through dusty boxes looking for what your after :D

Become who you really are... [/i]

Offline nickinsomerset

• Librarian
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2010, 11:50:39 AM »
Is the Keep still open as a shop? I popped in some time ago and was told they were closing the shop to concentrate on interweb sales. It would be a shame if it were closed, such a fun place to browse, never knowing if some 15mm Peter Laing figures would ambush you!

Offline Lupus

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 11:53:53 AM »
Is the Keep still open as a shop? I popped in some time ago and was told they were closing the shop to concentrate on interweb sales. It would be a shame if it were closed, such a fun place to browse, never knowing if some 15mm Peter Laing figures would ambush you!

Now you mention it i have no idea its been about 8 months i think since i last went there.  I bought some 20mm figures for playing Nam and they had boxes of the stuff was great to just sort through them :D

And yes i always love walking through the small pile of boxes to find the one safe ish spot in the shop :D

Offline Thunderchicken

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Amusingly clumsy.
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2010, 12:18:12 PM »
Just tried the Keep?

I had fun and games trying to get my copy and in the end ordered direct from the US. There's plenty of the supplements around (I got mine from Spirit Games, £5 a book cheaper than Caliver!!).

I'm having the same problem as you getting hold of a copy of V&S&F in the UK. I've been let down twice so looks like I'll get a copy shipped over from the US. Fancy sharing the shipping?  ;)
Don't!

Offline Lupus

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2010, 12:32:46 PM »
I'm having the same problem as you getting hold of a copy of V&S&F in the UK. I've been let down twice so looks like I'll get a copy shipped over from the US. Fancy sharing the shipping?  ;)

If you do do this let me know chap as i'd be interested in a copy as well.

Offline Thunderchicken

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Amusingly clumsy.
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2010, 12:36:09 PM »
Will do.

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 01:59:28 PM »
Thanks for the offer Neil but I have ordered a set of rule from the Keep ebay shop. They emailed me first to say they had only one copy of the core rules in stock. Which hopefully is now Mine :D

Offline Lupus

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »
Thanks for the offer Neil but I have ordered a set of rule from the Keep ebay shop. They emailed me first to say they had only one copy of the core rules in stock. Which hopefully is now Mine :D

Nice ;)

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2010, 02:19:38 PM »
Iam sure Northstar sell Gaslight, but may be wrong

Offline Froggy the Great

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ...let slip the frogs of war.
    • My deviantArt gallery of painted figures
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »
I really look forward to this new version[...] and I will also add one more vote for an index  :)
I admit, this idea has a bit of appeal.  Is there an ETA?
You, sir, are not allowed to attempt a takeover of the solar system until your octopus sobers up.