Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689659
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: New Murch Stormtroopers  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
New Murch Stormtroopers
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:59:29 AM »
Murch has released a few new German Strorm Troopers with Bergmans. Useful.

There is a maxim to, but I think it has been up here already and there are plenty of others around.

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
New Murch Stormtroopers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:39:58 AM »
Hi

The German Stormtroopers are very nice. I'd their earlier set and was hoping to fit them in with my Brigade Games Germans Western Front, however, no matter how nice they are they weren't suitable for my collection being too large in girth and height.

No matter I highly recommend them as they will most probablt fit in with the Renegade range.

The Maxim comes with a sergeant and a fourth crewman going by the comments on the bottom of the product.

God Bless

Helen
Best wishes,
Helen
Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well (V van Gogh)

Offline TadPortly

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.oxfordhousehold.co.uk/
New Murch Stormtroopers
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
Can someone post a link to their website please?
They were all drawn to the Keep; the soldiers who brought death; the father and daughter fighting for life; the people who have always feared it; and the one man who knows its secret....

Offline TadPortly

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.oxfordhousehold.co.uk/
New Murch Stormtroopers
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:48:03 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Poliorketes

• King of the Congo
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Never look back
New Murch Stormtroopers
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 11:37:08 AM »
Quote from: "Helen Bachaus"
Hi

The German Stormtroopers are very nice. I'd their earlier set and was hoping to fit them in with my Brigade Games Germans Western Front, however, no matter how nice they are they weren't suitable for my collection being too large in girth and height.

No matter I highly recommend them as they will most probablt fit in with the Renegade range.

The Maxim comes with a sergeant and a fourth crewman going by the comments on the bottom of the product.

God Bless

Helen

The Pulp-Germans are similar in size to the Renegade ones? That would be nice, but both the Japanese and the US Marines are much smaller than Renegade, Copplestone or Brigade. Can you do a pic for size comparison? If possible, add Brigade, too.
If you come for the king, you better not miss (Omar)

Offline Helen

• The Grey Heron
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
New Murch Stormtroopers
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 12:19:28 AM »
Quote from: "Poliorketes"
Quote from: "Helen Bachaus"
Hi

God Bless

Helen

The Pulp-Germans are similar in size to the Renegade ones? That would be nice, but both the Japanese and the US Marines are much smaller than Renegade, Copplestone or Brigade. Can you do a pic for size comparison? If possible, add Brigade, too.

Hi

Unfortunately I don't have the figures anymore as I gave them to a friend who wanted to look at FrieKorps which they are ideally suitable.

I'ven't seen the Pulp US Marines or Japanese, but they do indeed look very nice.

Off the topic slightly, I'm awaiting very quietly for the release of hopefully the Brigade Games WW1 Japanese in the near future (maybe end of year). Currently reading "The Japanese Siege of Tsingtau" by Charles Burdick.

Fab book and a must for those folks interested in this period.

God Bless

Helen