Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:59:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New Asmodee 17Century Hell Tabletop  (Read 59129 times)

Offline W.B.Kurgan

• Scientist
New Asmodee 17Century Hell Tabletop
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 02:08:17 PM »
Just found this Helldorado pic on www.conceptart.org  :)

Mein Flugzeug ist kaputt!

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 03:48:42 PM »
If those are 40mm round bases, those are going to be some big figures. Not sure how I feel about that.

Offline loki

• Scientist
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 07:22:57 AM »
Quote from: "PeteMurray"
If those are 40mm round bases, those are going to be some big figures. Not sure how I feel about that.

I do not know, why you think these are 40mm bases ? These are the normal
Warmachine 30mm bases.
And I also heard, that the figures will be metall not resin.

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 12:51:38 PM »
[quote="loki]I do not know, why you think these are 40mm bases ? These are the normal
Warmachine 30mm bases.
And I also heard, that the figures will be metall not resin.[/quote]

Why do I think they're 40mm? Because I'm an idiot, it seems.  :oops: I forgot the Warmachine bases were 30mm.

Okay, so they're generously proportioned 28mm.

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • When the Hurlyburly's Done...
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
I'm just  :D  :love:  over these models/scenery! Can't really tell you why, cuz I don't know, but damn! I can't wait!!

I need to see the bare metal to cool my jets a bit...

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 03:39:43 PM »
Me too, I am really taken with these miniatures. More expense!
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline knoxville

• Mr. Happiness
  • Mad Scientist
    • ЯEAKTOR.MINIATURES
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 07:08:41 PM »
I will get some of these in Essen for sure...

... if they are available  :mrgreen:
I was there the day that Horus fell.
ЯEAKTOR.MINIATURES

Offline loki

• Scientist
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 07:28:21 PM »
New picturers:

You believe the Westerners only beings human to press the infernal extents? That nenni good people! Since the time of the crusades, the wire of Allah traverse the hells in search of the doors of the Paradise. Only the pure hearts will be likely to achieve the ultimate goal. Misfortune with those which will have the madness to be involved in the search of Buckwheats! The sanctified combatants constitute the backbone of the Moslem armies of In Bottom. A rigorous organization, allied to the weight of the number, returns coriaces, these heavily protected troupiers maliciously. Take guards with these men stripped of artifices... The swirl of their scimitars is perhaps the last thing which you will see of them, arrogant warriors!
(babelfish translation)

Offline loki

• Scientist
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2006, 07:06:51 PM »
Updates  :love:

"My father, I transmit to you these some lines concerning a infernalist of the name of Sara Zingaresce, originating, according to my sources, of an obscure village of Moravie. I will like that it is transmitted to the file, concerning the impious activities of the above-mentioned individual, testimonys of several people worthy of faith. This adoratrice of the demon controls the invocation of lémures (annotation 3), with a predisposition for the explosion and impious fire. Per hour that it is, if you do not find attached the consents of this creature infernal, it is that it has assets at the very least diverting. First of all, it seems that it has a strong capacity of subjugation on the individuals of the male sex. Only a man equipped with a faith without fault, can hope to resist the call of the flesh which this pecheress exhales. It then used of its dark capacities to assume the protection of a frank-capitaine called Francisco Vargas. This last in an access of madness, even was until loosely assassinating two members of the order of the Jesuits. My father, I await your instructions concerning action to be taken for this business. Will know that I have myself, in one moment of madness of most unforgivable, yielded to the insults of the flesh. I await from now on your sanction for elementary failure in the exercise of my duty and beseeches your leniency... Note of the brother inquisitor Guido Bertucci with the large inquisitor Alvaro de Balaguer."

Offline LeadAsbestos

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • When the Hurlyburly's Done...
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2006, 10:44:23 PM »
Is there any real info on this game yet, like $$, release dates, etc.?

I'm  :D  over this. I need something fancy after all these Arthurians...

Offline Erwan

• Bookworm
    • http://terredeshommes.free.fr
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »
This is my own version of Vargas from Hell dorado. Very pleasant to paint.

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 01:06:27 PM »
Very nice paint job  :D

I also like the gypsy dancer. :D

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »
Great job, Erwan! I like his hair and eyes very much.

Offline loki

• Scientist
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »

If you had the displeasure to fight against this creature, believe me kid, you should not dare about the thousand of pleasures succubus gave you…
Even the best sword master is not protected from the furry burning in her veins. And what to say about their whips, living by their own, punishing the unwise person who makes trouble to his mistress…I could feed your spirit during hours with words relating the symbiosis between succubus and their whips, about the basic hate they seem share…
Take care Mister ! As soon a succub turns around you, fast as a stallion on the plain, the Death will hardly call you…you idiot!

This day, if Sergeant Saint james didn’t be so accurate, I had lost more than one eye.

I was close to be defeated by this bitch. I could feel the infinite pleasure the promised me…all my desires…imminent…so easily! So my fighting skills were decreased, and I could not hit anymore. Brusquely her body shacked, her muscles grew, her glance became red ! My eye was taken off from a whiplash. Aidan asked all his men to shoot this demon. Badly touched, I just had to achieve her before I burned her dead body. Just after a red veil obscured my glance…and this emptiness feeling…

Gonzalo, my kindness makes me prevent you, do what you have to do during the last moments you’re still alive.

Text from Captain Francisco Vargas to Sword master Gonzalo, aka “El loco”, dead now.