Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:43:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: London by Gaslight  (Read 9573 times)

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
London by Gaslight
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »
Cheers Folks for the kind comments. :)

I can't take the praise for the buildings as they were made by the very talented guys at TM Terrain and what jolly decent chaps they are too. :)  But mostly the figures are my own work.

I always want to write game reports and photograph them, but in the excitement and heat of the moment we always forget.  :lol:
I have even set the camera up on a tripod at the start of a game and totally forgotten it within seconds!

And of course you are all most welcome to come and join in a game when you are next in London :)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
London by Gaslight
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 06:42:01 AM »
Wow what a beautiful set!  I would also love to see some battle reports from games run!

Offline TadPortly

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.oxfordhousehold.co.uk/
London by Gaslight
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 08:54:43 AM »
Quote from: "Malamute"
Driscoles - The collection is mine. The buildings are by TM Terrain, The dockside is my own work as are most of the figures.

This has just got to be the best combination of excellently painted figures and amazing scenery I have ever seen.  I am green with envy.  Is there any chance of some more piccies please?
They were all drawn to the Keep; the soldiers who brought death; the father and daughter fighting for life; the people who have always feared it; and the one man who knows its secret....

Offline Musketeer

• Scientist
    • Footsore Miniatures
London by Gaslight
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 09:25:18 AM »
Great work! I particularly like the buildings. They have that lovely grimy feel about them.  :)
Cheers

Bill

"I see lead people"

http://footsoreminiatures.co.uk/

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
London by Gaslight
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »
Quote from: "TadPortly"
Quote from: "Malamute"
Driscoles - The collection is mine. The buildings are by TM Terrain, The dockside is my own work as are most of the figures.

This has just got to be the best combination of excellently painted figures and amazing scenery I have ever seen.  I am green with envy.  Is there any chance of some more piccies please?

Yes, there will be more in next months magazine.  :)  I am waiting for my digital camera to be mended, when it is done and we set up our next game I will try and post a battle report with pictures.

Thanks for all the kind comments as well :)