Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: More Sci-Fi Pulp Goodness - Robots and Rules  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Tri3

• Librarian
    • Miniature Review
More Sci-Fi Pulp Goodness - Robots and Rules
« on: August 16, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
First another cool Robot.

http://www.brigadegames.com/go.mvc?ID=RT

Brigade Games is selling  Super Science Tales - Supplement for 45 Adventures.  Super Science Tales "Terror of the Metal Menace" - Supplement to 45 Adventure
Super Science Tales: Terror of the Metal Menace is the fourth supplement to the .45 Adventure rules and covers rules for all kinds of pulp style super science items; from rayguns to robots, from Hover disks to Jet packs. And no pulp science tale would be complete with out the sinister Death Ray!

This supplement explains how to use super science items in your game and includes new rules for inventors as well as lab assistants. There are also rules for helping you create your own new pulp, super science items.

It also includes two multi-part scenarios. The first, Terror of the Metal Menace has The Gargoyle pitted against the inhuman Kroonbots of Professor Tobias Kroon. The second is a Weird War II scenario with a German unit trapped behind the Russian lines and trying to get back to Germany, but the Russian robots stand in their way. Only a stolen Power Suit gives them in ant chance of escape.
[/img]

Offline Westfalia Chris

• Cardboard Warlord
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
  • Elaborate! Elucidate! Evaluate!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »
Somehow I find this really, really funny. :mrgreen:

But itīs always a pleasure to see this lovely little bot. Three cheers for Germy, Rich and Brigade Games! :)

Offline Tri3

• Librarian
    • Miniature Review
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 08:27:37 PM »
I know what you mean.  I can imagine that bot making all sorts of noise as it walks towards its victims.  :o

I thought it would be the perfect figure for Litko's Space Corridor System or GW's old Space Hulk tiles.  It would be fun to have about 10 of these running around.  Add to that some of Dick Garrison's robots, Killer B's and Superfigs robots and it could be great fun.