Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:50:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Weird request...  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Mo!

• Mastermind
Weird request...
« on: November 15, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »
Hi hopefully you won't take me wrong... could one of you nice blokes provide me with a list and description (not asking for free rules just fluff) of the hero's and monsters for SA?

I just lost my job and cant afford to buy Strange Aeons just now but I have a gigantic lead pile to convert to Strange Aeons and as money is short, i do now have some time to kill...

I have allready based some old chaossorcerors as hooded cultists and have rebased some old heroquest undead to go with my little stash of wonderfull em4 gribblies to go with them...

I'm thinking of starting a little blog to keep you guys posted!

Thanx Mo!
Be mindful of the prayers you send
Pray hard but pray with care
For the tears that you are crying now
Are just your answered prayers

Offline myincubliss

• Mad Scientist
    • dead lead project
Re: Weird request...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 05:47:44 PM »
Unce Mike's got the beta rules for the new game up for free download at http://strange-aeons.ca/sa/?page_id=23, in it there's various different cults and their alowable lurkers, whih might be a good starting point...

Offline Mo!

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 07:40:10 PM »
Sweet good place to start indeed! Thanx

Offline Sheerluck Holmes

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »
If you visit the Strage Aeons shop and take a look at the minis for sale there, that will give you a photo of a good variety of things you can play in the game - all the figures there are found in the rule book/supplements, so that is a bit of a list for you to work from.

Edit  - here is the link to the shop  ;) http://unclemikesworldwide.com/shop/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 08:09:43 PM by Sheerluck Holmes »

Offline Mo!

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »
Thanx I indeed did that, but I read stuff about the actual models not having the proper equipment and I really like converting so i'm hoping for some pointers as to what equipment/weapons the lurkers can use aswell so I can build different kits and such.

Offline Wolf 359

• Scientist
    • WhatThe?!Miniatures
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 09:05:12 PM »
Unce Mike's got the beta rules for the new game up for free download at http://strange-aeons.ca/sa/?page_id=23, in it there's various different cults and their alowable lurkers, whih might be a good starting point...

The rules are being re-written?

One miniature is too many, and a thousand are not enough...

Offline jnr

• Scientist
    • Jnr Paint & Model Shop
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 09:49:22 PM »
What you have on the  resources page on Uncle Mike site is enough to play the game.
The master weapon list in the VUK beta covers all the weapon from the main rule book and all Human and Humanoids and Undead can use all the weapon on the master weapon list

It’s the same rules in both the  introduction game and the VUK beta only difference is in the beta you may  have some correction in how thing are worded.
Any one in the world can play the beta as you have stats for  human, cultist, hybrids, ghost and a mad scientist on the resource page, nearly forgot the witch, her rules on the forum, and there some skill's in beta.
If you not to heavy you can all ways sit on Santa’s nee in his grotto and till him what you want for Charismas.

Offline Mo!

• Mastermind
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 08:53:41 AM »
Sweet thanx!

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
The rules are being re-written?

No, it's the 'Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten' game, which is set in the same universe/setting, but focussing on cults as the main protagonists. Literally Lurker-teams that are run a bit like Treshold is now, with the possiblity to develop/grow.
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84