Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:24:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptia, Part Two - 4-29-18. Did you think I was done?  (Read 96369 times)

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
Re: Post-Apocalyptia, Part Two - The return to Fallout (Windmill update 11-28-15)
« Reply #240 on: November 29, 2015, 12:16:05 AM »
Wow, that windmill is looking really nice!  8)  Are the desks on those of those corner ruins scratchbuilt?

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • All to all, by my mustard!
Re: Post-Apocalyptia, Part Two - The return to Fallout (Windmill update 11-28-15)
« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2015, 04:59:13 AM »
Nah - they are recasts of the desk from the old heroclix indoor adventure set - I made a quick mold of that one so I could get more when I found that Ebay wanted an average of $40 bucks for the set.  That would be an old computer bank, a bookshelf, a desk, and a coke machine...for $40 dollars.

So I recast the soda machines and the desks for my use, because, well, reasons.
"There is no known cure for the wargaming virus, only treatments with ever increasing doses of metal."

Offline zizi666

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Photobucket page
« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:48 AM »
Nah - they are recasts of the desk from the old heroclix indoor adventure set - I made a quick mold of that one so I could get more when I found that Ebay wanted an average of $40 bucks for the set.  That would be an old computer bank, a bookshelf, a desk, and a coke machine...for $40 dollars.

So I recast the soda machines and the desks for my use, because, well, reasons.

Doh! pretty sure I've that heroclix set lying around somewhere.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Photobucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd388/zizi666/
BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/zizi666

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #243 on: November 29, 2015, 06:37:29 AM »
Then you should send them to me so I can double check that I have the casts right...yeah, that's the ticket.

:D

Offline zizi666

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Photobucket page
« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2015, 03:22:22 PM »
Then you should send them to me so I can double check that I have the casts right...yeah, that's the ticket.

:D

;D

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #245 on: November 29, 2015, 04:00:09 PM »
Wow, that windmill is looking really nice!  8)  Are the desks on those of those corner ruins scratchbuilt?

Oh, and thanks on the windmill.  I am happy with it.  I might mount it to a base and add a generator, but I am not sure I want it tied to post apoc that thoroughly.  As it stands, I could add it to a VSF settlement as well - the radio and gas can would be anachronistic, but not stand out as much as a big power generator.

Offline Anpu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
  • Life in the vault is about to change...
« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2015, 10:41:46 PM »
Looking great!

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
And few more figures I just finished last night...

A new Vault Dweller...

And a figure I decided to use for that most irritating and outright bloody horrifying of Broken Steel baddies, the Ghoul Reaver.  I have no idea what this is, but he was in my figures bin.

And a generator to use with my windmill, or anywhere else for that matter.

Group shot!

Offline zizi666

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Photobucket page
Awesome additions.
That ghoul reaver is one badass MF. I like him a lot.

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
Yeah, once I threw the shoulder pads and plates on him, I felt he gave the appropriate feel of "RUN!"

I *hate* that add-on.  Is any creature more trouble for the gift of, oh, a harmonica or 2 bottle caps?

Offline DELTADOG

• Mad Scientist
  • The two-handed G.E.C.K
Very cool Additions! The Ghoul Reaver is soooo great. So sad you don`t remember where that miniature is from!

Offline TheCaptain

• Librarian
Looks great. I think the reaver is a Ghoul King vampire from GW, it is part of the zombie dragon/terrorgeist kit I believe.

Offline DELTADOG

• Mad Scientist
  • The two-handed G.E.C.K
You are right it is. But unfortunatly there hangs this ugly wyrm at my Ghoul reaver which makes him very expensive :-(

Offline Sinewgrab

• Scatterbrained Genius
Huh, so that where I got him.  I built the terrorgheist kit when it came out for my Vampirates, but never put a rider on him.

Offline DELTADOG

• Mad Scientist
  • The two-handed G.E.C.K
Never mind I shoot the beauty a few minutes ago as single second hand mini on ebay for a few bugs! Great find thx!