Forum > Back of Beyond

scenario teaser - what I'm going to do this weekend

(1/2) > >>

Poliorketes:
On Saturday Lt. Hazel & Yyrkoon will meet at my home to have a game of PoG. It will be a three player scenario and I try to use as much of my new terrain as possible.

This is what will happen: 1920, somewhere in Russia. The Bolos have struck a deal with a german weapons dealer - guns for art. The germans have taken over several large crates crammed with precious things and plan to get it out of Russia by plane. To achieve this, all they have to do is cross the ength of the table with their convoy, load the crates into the plane and get the plane started. Easy. When everything went well, the Bolos will get their guns in a week or two.

But the whites and the british expeditionary forces got wind of the whole transaction and the will try to capture the goods. While the british want the arms dealer dead, the whites prefer him being alive - they need weapons, too!

At the start of the game, some 30 germans are placed on the board, part of them hidden to the white/british players, with a HMG in the entrenchment at the bridge. Then the whites/brits deploy on opposite sides, one behind the lake, the other in the woods on the other side. The brits have some 50 Infantry and two armored cars, the whites around 60 Infantry and cavalry including a field gun.

On turn 3+ the convoy of three cars and an armored car will enter the table on the far end of the table and try to reach the plane. Loading the goods into the plane will take 1 turn +1 for every crate (max. 4 turns), the plane needs another turn and a free run across the table to lift off.

Victory conditions:
The germans win, if the arms dealer and all crates escape via plane. They don't loose if the arms dealer escapes.

The whites win if they capture all goods and the arms dealer with their leader surviving. They don't loose if their leader and the arms dealer survive

The British win if they capture all goods and the arms dealer. They don't loose if the arms dealer is either dead or caught by the whites.

I hope for an entertaining game.

Helen:
Looking forward in seeing the photos and the Post Action Report.

Good luck with the game.  :)

Grimm:
DON`T MISS A GAME REPORT !!!!!

Hammers:
Oooh, this looks the busniness...

Prof.Witchheimer:

--- Quote from: "Poliorketes" ---
This is what will happen: 1920, somewhere in Russia.
--- End quote ---

Timbered houses in Russia?!  :lol:  sorry, couldn't resist :) looks really great, ca't wait to see the pics!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version