Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:25:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690803
  • Total Topics: 118351
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: .......COLOURS 2011........ Newbury Race Course .......10/11th September........  (Read 2242 times)

Offline isaanmini

• Librarian
Hello Everyone

Will anyone be putting on a GASLIGHT,or any other VSF GAME at this show?
Would anyone be interested in meeting up with other.VSF/GASLIGHT fans for a chat and a drink?
So far, it looks like I will be visiting on the Sunday , and I would like to hear from anyone who will be going.........
regards
Barry

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
Hi Barry.

I will most probably be going on the sunday along with Jim Bibbly. We had talked about putting on a VSF game, but realistically I don't think we will be ready in time. ::)

Where are you based as we might be meeting up for a game in a couple of weeks time?

"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline isaanmini

• Librarian
Hello guys
I am in Cheshunt,N.London/Herts, close to the M25 J26.
why dont you have a quick scout round the manufacturers to see if they would sponsor your game by giving or lending some painted items.

I could certainly provide some palm trees and possibly some hills etc.........
WHAT KIND OF GAME DID YOU HAVE IN MIND..?
Perhaps, if you give Bullshotte and Dr.De'ath a poke with a big pointy stick, you could get them involved
If you do quite a small game,eg 6x4 you could be squeezed into a corner somewhere
Let me know what you think
Thanks for responding anyway
Regards
Barry

Offline Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
Hi Barry,

We have a specific project on the go at the moment, which is very much traditional VSF. I can't say too much, but it relies on a number of things being produced, which realistically won't be ready in time for Colours.

I know Bullshott and Dr D'eath well, we have played a number of games together and intend to do so later this year.  Drop me a PM and I'll fill you in on some things which might interest you. :)

We Are quite close by the way I live near Twickenham, junction 12/13 on the M25. :)

Offline isaanmini

• Librarian
Hi
meeting up is normally quite difficult as I dont have transport at the moment and often do crappy shifts.
but please let me know when you are gaming and I will see what I can do

If you do go to Colours on the Sunday, please confirm and we can meet up there for a chat and a drink.......perhaps by then I will have some new things to show you

All the best

Barry