Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:19:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690807
  • Total Topics: 118351
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Greetings to everyone  (Read 909 times)

Offline Relic

• Mad Scientist
  • www.lead-space.net
    • Personal hobby blog
Greetings to everyone
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
Hi,

I've been posting here for sometime but never wrote the introduction so now it's time for that. I've been a miniature hobbyist for 24 years with occasional shorter and longer brakes from the hobby, but I always have kept the hobby in mind. Now that my life has settled a bit (got married, finished studies, bought a house etc), I have more time for the hobby and I have started a few (too many) projects which I hope will someday also be finished so I can get gaming. :). I mainly play with 15mm miniatures and my preferred games are mordheim, Tomorrows war, SoB&H for now. Also I love to play board games!

I like to paint and build terrain and am too easily buying more stuff from web-stores since too many things just look too cool. Thats why I have a figure and terrain mountain piling up too fast! But I think that many of you have the same problem  :D.

It's nice to be here!

-Relic / Mika

This forum is a great source of information and has brilliant folk sharing their visions and ideas, and that makes this forum the best there is!

-Relic / Mika

Offline Brummie

• Mastermind
  • Incoming!
Re: Greetings to everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:23:05 AM »
Welcome indeed! Nice to have another member to the evergrowing horde of people on here!