Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Giant size Space Hulk  (Read 4065 times)

Offline WitchfinderGeneral

• Mad Scientist
Giant size Space Hulk
« on: October 20, 2006, 01:08:28 AM »
Some of you may remember this game.
The Genestealers (Symbionts, Aliens... the bad guys ;-) are drifting through space in their giant, ancient ships, commonly called "space hulks". These ships are threatening the human empire, so the Space Marines (the good guys ;-) got to stop them.

An easy but nice game, fun to play once a year.

Around the area where I live there's a convention called MuRoCo (Mutterstadter Rollenspiel Convention). Less and less role-playing gamers are coming but in return there's more tabletop (this time a WHFB, a 40K and a FOW tournament).
And the best thing is the really large Space Hulk game. Here you can see some of the tables that are used.
So everybody who wants some alien/marine squashing fun is invited to come at 11th November to the next MuRoCo (67112 Mutterstadt, south-eastern Germany).

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I don't exactly know when the Space Hulk starts but I think there's enough time for some other games. Places for Space Hulk are limited but shouldn't be a problem (you can also bring your own figures and floor tiles, I guess).
"I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?"
"Uh, I better look in the manual... This book must be out of date. I don't see "Prussia", "Siam" or "autogyro"...

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
Re: Giant size Space Hulk
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 02:34:56 AM »
That is one BIG space hulk board. How many sets were needed to make it that big? :o
Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline WitchfinderGeneral

• Mad Scientist
Giant size Space Hulk
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 08:42:47 PM »
Usually the don't use only Space Hulk but also "Advanced" Space Hulk and all the similar/clone games so you end up with a really colourful board.

Unfortunately there was no Space Hulk on saturday. But I ran unexpected in some Old West gamers.